°4

I heard my mother's voice, I was just woke up and I hardly heard her.

Mrs. Lee: Minho one of your friends is here!

Some of my friends? Who is that? When Jisung comes my mother never announces him as he is a member of the family.
Then someone knocked on the door. I looked up and saw It was Hyunjin.

Minho: Oh ... hey Hyunjin ...

Hyunjin: Hey buddy...

He pated me on my back and sit next to me. He give me bag full of snacks.

Changbin: Thanks.

Hyunjin: How do you feel?

I nodded making fake smile.

Hyunjin: Felix gave this to you, he could not really come.

Said Hyunjin through laughter.

Minho: Gay comics hahahaha! Again!

I took them and smiled. I got up from the bed and pulled out box that was under my bed I keep all the gay comic that Felix gived me and I put the box back. I laughed.

Minho: Felix always thinks of me.

Hyunjin: You know? of course he does! He said he did all pose with Changbin.

Minho: Ewwww grousee !!!

Hyunjin: Hahaha! I hope he is laying!

Minho: You better then give him back, or I'll imagine him and Changbin while I'm reading it. Hahahaha!!

Me and the Hyunjin burst in laugh. I stopped to catch air and I and Hyunjin were watching each other in a couple of minutes.

Minho: Thank you ... Hyunjin.

Hyunjin: You want to hang out?

I nodded. Soon I got ready and went to town.

Minho: Mom Im going out!

Mrs Lee: Does Jisung go with you?---

Minho: --No!

I turned my head and walked out.
I don't want to think about him all the time. I want to think about others too, or on myself.

Jisung pov.

I finished the game and thought would tomorrow be a perfect day after school to ask Eunho to go out with me... But no....  Minho don't feel well these days, so I should go out with him to make him happy. Then I'll ask him when he get's better that should I call her on date....or should I first confess. I'm going to ask Minho hyung. I got up from the table and ran to Minho's house. I ran up the stairs when I heard aunt Lee's voice out of the kitchen.

Mrs. Lee: Minho went out with one of his friends.

I walked down the stairs and came to the kitchen where aunt Lee was.

Jisung: He left with a friend?

She nodded and returned back on making a diner. I leaned on the side of the fridge.

Are they Minho's gay friends from the dance club?

Jisung:...He did not tell me he was going out ...

Mrs. Lee: He was looking kind of angry.

Jisung: Angry ?!...Did I make him angry?

Mrs. Lee: No honey I know you did not ... you two never have a fights. Right?

I took the spoon I helped her and talked at the same time.

Jisung:..No .... but ... but .... he said he was going throught some kind of puberty...