Cherish [ Kazemaru Ichirouta ]

Start from the beginning

"I..."He managed to choked out as you patiently waiting for him to continue. During the time, you took a hold of his arm with your soft yet delicate one, giving it a light squeeze to assuring him that everything is going to be alright. He took a deep breath and turned to look at you properly,

"I will return home really late tomorrow so you don't have to wait for me."

You waited for him to continue but realizing the smile on his face, you deadpanned as you arched an eyebrow,

"That's it?"

He knew you are one of the person in the world that wouldn't be wasting any minutes nor seconds on something like a waste of time. Example...like this? So when you released your grip from his hands, he wouldn't surprise as got himself ready for the impact when you hit him with a cushion.

"You just wasted my 19 minutes worrying about you! I thought something bad is going to happen but that's it?!"You asked him in disbelief, hitting him again and again when he cracked a laugh at your priceless reaction when he decided to risked himself just to see it. Worth it.

"I thought you would miss me."He managed to say, protecting his face with his arms from your deadly attack with his charming smile still on his face and received a final blow from you when you threw the cushion right at his face, unconsciously saying a small 'oof' against it. Headshot.

"Absolutely not! Kazemaru Ichirouta, you are really a jerk!"When you were about to stand up, he took hold of your hands to prevent you from moving. He forced you, not too hard, to look at him which he immediately loses himself in your bright [colour] hues. He soon regained his composure and flashed you his charming smirk, hoping you would fall for his charm.

"Then Kazemaru [Y/N], what should I do to make up that time with you?"

When he starts leaning closer when he earning a silence from you, internally smiling triumphantly. But he didn't expect for you to push his face with the cushion that you were holding and standing up so you would be looking down at him.

"Don't you dare, Ichirouta. You have to go to work early in the morning."You scoffed, turning your heels around to walk to your shared bedroom when you felt a strong pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You caught a glance of teal hair and felt his hot breath against your ear.

"I always go to work early. Don't you think I deserve a reward?"

You rolled your eyes and fully turned around to look at him, which makes him confuse when you only smiled at him while holding your stomach.

"You still want a reward even when there is already an embryo inside my womb?"

It took a while for a while for realization dawned on him but when it did, his eyes widened, switching his gaze on your face to your womb and back to your face and to your womb. Totally uncharacteristic for him to do so as he was known in your dictionary as a person that full of confidence. Guess not today, huh?

"D-Does..this means..."

Tears of happiness start flowing down from your eyes to you rosy pink cheeks, nodding your head eagerly with your hair swaying behind you as you do so.

"We are going to be parents!"

Parents? That word sounds nice in his ears. Before you know it, he took a hold of you and swinging you around in the air while laughing like there is no tomorrow. Carefully enough to not hurt you and gently placed you back standing on the floor. Now he is kneeling in front of your belly, leaning his ear against it.

"Hello? This is your dad."You giggled at his action, playing with his long hair as you hear him saying nothing but sweet things. Oh, how you feel you are the luckiest girl in this world.