away from you [Ibuki Munemasa]

•Ibuki Munemasa x Reader•

[Angst, Fluff]

"Let's break up."

The male blinked before a scowl appeared on his face, dismay at the words that slipped past your lips.

"That's all? Don't you want to tell me the reason?" He sneered, taking a step oser to your unfazed figure. Your gaze landed on him, masking the hurt look with your poker face as you clicked your tongue,

"No,"You paused to turn your body around so your back will be facing him, "You can go now and sorry for wasting your time."

He parted his mouth to say something but nothing come out except a low growl after shutting his mouth once again and turned his heels around to walk away from you by opening the door of the rooftop and shut it.

When the sound of the door closed signalling you that he has gone, your arms dropped to both of your sides. Salty liquid pouring down from your glistening [color] hues, clouding your vision as it was blurry.

It's not that you want this to happen, you love him with all your heart but you had to do this for his sake. There is an advantage of being the childhood friend of his, which is you can now everything about him and that same goes with him but you secretly thankful that acting is one of your talent.

You are going to move away due to a parent business and doesn't have any idea when will you return. But for sure, he really hates distant relationship.

"Ah, breaking up with him before his big match." Whispering to yourself, a broken smile made its way to your feature, "I hope–Nah, I'm really sure this thing didn't bothering him even a little."

That's what you said to calming down your nervous heart. You are going to move away next week and you didn't even bothering to tell him after all, you have been avoiding him during that time.

***

"I'll go to take a fresh air." You muttered in monotone voice before twisting the doorknob and walked out from the building that you called home. Both hands were shoved in your pockets with head hung low. You are going to leave this place tomorrow.

The horizon slowly turned into yellowish orange, signalling you it's already late but, when you were about to turn away, your gaze landed at the small park, where you and him always playing while you were little and having your first date here. This caused you to chuckled bitterly and turned your heels around to go home.

When you made a turn at the corner, your movements halted and your eyes widened as you saw some familiar boy bowed his head in front of your house before jogging off. You didn't realise you hide yourself behind the wall when his eyes turned to look at your way but continued to jog off.

After waiting a moment, you finally walked out from your hiding spot to your house, only to see your mom waiting for you.

"Ah, [Name]. Munemasa-kun came here earlier. He asked if you are home but I told him that you aren't. Did something happen between you two?" She asked curiously which you could only reply with a shook.

Maybe he found out? If so, it's too late now. Nothing can be change.

"If that so?" She quirked an eyebrow before gesturing to come in with a smile on her soft feature, "Anyway, it's getting colder. I made oden for dinner."

This caused you to smile a little.

***

Today is the match between Inazuma Japan and Storm Wolf. Your gaze was thrown to the sky through the car window, palm on your chin and fluttering your eyes closed. Not that you can watch it anyway.