Petals [Fubuki Atsuya/Shirou]

Fubuki Atsuya/Shirou x Hanahaki! Reader•

[Angst]

"Why don't you get it? I don't love you!" He screamed at the crying girl that look pale as a ghost.

"C'mon please, Atsuya! It's not like I want your to love me but let's hang out together!" You cried out when the said male refused to look at you, hearing him clicking his tongue. You know he is annoyed.

Annoyed of you.

He then fully turned to look at you, his index finger was pointed towards the maiden, "Listen here!" He hissed, "I love Nae and she is the only one for me. Got it? Gimme a break." He growled at the end before shoving his hands inside his pockets and start walking away, leaving you.

Alone.

You had to bite your lips to not let out a whimper. That's it until you could feel yourself want to vomit out something that you hand to throw your palm to your mouth, preventing it from coming out.

Well, for now.

Tears start to weld up because of the pain of rejection and in your lungs. It's really painful and you couldn't stand it. Someone walked over to you as he stared at your painful state. He couldn't do anything when his own state is same like yours.

"[Y/N]..." He whispered your name in a loving way, hating to see you in pain.

You held onto his shoulder and parted your mouth to say something but was cut off soon when the feeling of dryness once again appeared in your throat. You immediately stormed off to the nearest restroom to vomit it out.

Vomit the bloody petals out.

You coughed harshly, feeling your throat is in fire that you had to grip your own neck because of the pain. You already bear the pain for 6 months.

You couldn't bear it anymore.

There are two ways to stop the pain. Surgery or loving someone else.

But you are terrified. Terrified of the reality when the negative emotion start poisoning your mind especially the certain question.

What if he won't love me back?

You don't want to bear the pain again.

Coughing the petals out once again and flushed the toilet and walked out from it, only to see her gaze fell on the mirror to look at her face since she gained this illness. When is the last time she smile?

"Oh my god.." She walked closer and placed her fingertips on the glass that reflected her own face. She need to admit that she looks horrible.

Your face is completely pale as if all the your blood drained from your face. With dark bags that are now visible under your eyes from the lack of sleep because you would coughing out the petals each every 20 minutes.

Washing her face with cold water and closed the tap, she walked out from the rest room but much to her surprise when she see someone that she didn't expected to see is waiting for her in front of the restroom.

"Shirou? What are you doing here?" You questioned, coughing lightly. One of your eyes peek at him but realization hit you like a train that caused your eyes widened like a full moon.

He look exactly like you as he flashed you a sad smile. Your eyes widened and your whole face exchanged with a surprise one. The [color] haired maiden rushed over the male when he start coughing intensely with petals that some were covered with his blood flew from his mouth.