Teach [Fubuki Atsuya]

•Tsundere! Jealous! Fubuki Atsuya x Reader•

[Fluff]

"If he didn't confess to her, I swear..." Someoka grumbled underneath his breath as he and Shirou stared at Atsuya who is currently glaring daggers at the poor male; Kitami Ryuu- that is talking to you and they could see him trembling because of his glare and trying his best to ignore the glare from the Bear Killer.

You thought he is cold because of the weather of Hakuren so you paid no mind at his state, though he is always wearing a scarf- and continue to chat with him with a smile on your face and didn't ease Atsuya at all.

The two males flinched when they heard something snapped and look over at Atsuya and see the pencil that he is holding snapped into two pieces.

"This is getting worse,"Shirou muttered, pitying at Kitami, the pencil and especially his brother because of his shyness to confess to you. He recalled the moment when he asked his brother if he like you or not and boi, he is still regretting it until now.

-----

"Hey, Atsuya. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing, Aniki. What is it?"Atsuya questioned, still focusing on the game that he is currently playing in the PSP. Shirou's to be exact.

"Do you like [Name]-chan?"He didn't lift his gaze from the book that he is currently reading but when he only received a silence, he decided to switch his gaze on his brother and right at that, he heard something snapped.

Only to see his broken gadget and a blushing mess little brother who then starts rambling about why would he like you or something like he wouldn't date someone like you in his life.

But the older male can't focus on his brother ridiculous ranting as he stared at the broken device in his brother's palms; who is still ranting and didn't notice it- and he could feel his soul left his body. He knows he is strong but he never knows he is this strong.