Chapter 4:

3rd person POV:

Nayeon and Y/n both extend their hands

"Im Nayeon"
"Kim Y/n"

They didn't noticed that they haven't let go of each others hands. Still not breaking the eye contact until Jihyo fake coughs so as Dahyun. The two led their gazes to their hands. Nayeon became a blushing mess while Y/n is still clueless on whats going on with Nayeon. Dahyun mentally facepalmed cause she know that Nayeon likes Y/n since elementary. The two latter came by their senses to let go...

"I-I'm s-sorry..." Y/n said head low.
"I-its fine..." Nayeon said still blushing as a tomato.
'Ohmyghad! Y/n just held my hand!!!' Nayeon said screaming mentally in her mind. While y/n looks at Dahyun with a frown on her face. Dahyun just laughed at her like a dork. As the others joined too.

Timeskip

The bell rang indicating to go home. As usual Dahyun and Y/n are together. While walking Y/n said...

"Dahyun unnie...what is love?" Dahyun stands shocked because of your question. She didn't think that you will question her this because FOR HER you look really innocent for this things.

"W-when your heart beats fast, stomach fluttering..hmm..and you kept on staring.. why? Got a love life?" Dahyun said wriggling her eyebrows at you. Then Dahyun came to realization on who it is because of hints you gave.

"I-is it..N-nayeon unnie?" Dahyun said surprised.

"U-unnie..i-its just a..c-crush.." Y/n said blushing.. Dahyun smiled widely because she is happy that her two bestfriends are inlove with each other. A one sided love!

"Crush? You know y/n-ah it'll eventually turn into love.." Y/n smacked Dahyun while The latter whines.
"Yah! I'm still your unnie!" Dahyun said rubbing the part you smacked.
"But..Your such a child when you do things UNNIE" then Dahyun chased Y/n around school. Many students saw it and giggled because of their cuteness. Maybe the Cold kid changed after all.

The next day....

Y/n woked up smiling for the first time. She didn't know why but.. she doesn't care.

Y/n saw Dahyun at the gate probably waiting for her. Dahyun saw her and waved her hands. As Y/n approaches Dahyun saw the first big smile on Y/n's face. She grinned because she knows why the latter is happy today. Because Y/n finally confirms she is inlove.

"Yooo unnie~" y/n said signalling for a high five which dahyun gave.
"Hey maknae! Whats wrong huh? Happy?" Dahyun said teasing the younger. Y/n pouts which made everbody to melt cause many students are there always watching their interactions. Then the both of them went to their rooms to study.

Timeskip

As usual, Dahyun and y/n went to the canteen to order food. This time Y/n stood up to question dahyun what's her order.

"Unnie this time I'm gonna order. Whats your order?" Y/n said like a waitress which Dahyun laughed. Dahyun told y/n her order as Y/n proceed to the line. She really can't express her feelings today. Then she felt a presence that made her heart beat fast again. She doesn't need to turn cause her heart knows.

Y/n POV:

"Hey Y/n! Wow..didn't noticed you will be the one ordering cause dahyunie always order right?" She said.
"Hey Nayeon unnie! And yes.." i said smiling at her. Which she gave it back.

After a hectic adventure, i went to our table and saw Dahyun unnie with a man. Its like she is so uncomfortable. I went to the man and said...

"Yah!! What are you doing to her?!?!" I said angry cause he was touching her. He became scared and nervous. He ran away.
"Thanks y/n-ah..." she said holding my hand.
"Your welcome unnie.." i said smiling while squeezing her hand. We chatted and ate. As the bell rang we proceed to our room.

But little did she know that there someone jealous....