Chapter 2

3 months later.....

Y/n POV:

You know guys for the past months me and Dahyun unnie became close. She can see my brighter side. Everybody was in shocked when Dahyun unnie made me smile, just a little tho. This is the second time she made me smile.

Somehow, we became bestfriends. Like everyday we are together. Andd..why did I not freaking noticed she had a squishy cheeks!

So I'm at our room sitting on the last row, I'm beside the window. I was peeking at the window looking at the people playing around. Then the door bursted open making me flinched on my seat. Looks like eagle dubu is here.

"Y/n-ah!! Morning!!" She said cheerfully. Gosh how can she have such an energy early in the morning?!?!

"Yahh! How can you have such an energy!" I said shushing her because this tofu is too loud!

"Smile first and..I'll stop" she said grinning I sighed and look onto her face. Then smiled. Good thing only the two of us is here. Then the bell rang indicating our first subject.

Timeskip

The bell rang once again and we all stood up and went to the cafeteria. We all walked and saw many students looking at us she just smiled at them while I shrugged it off. Then dubu eyed at someone while I sat at the table beside Nayeon unnie's group. Jihyo unnie smiled at me, I just smiled at her..good thing I wear my mask (gosh forgots she have a mask!)

Dahyun came with my order. We both ate. While eating, she suddenly looks to me and whispered.

"Yah..beside us is twice! And you can see her? She is Im Nayeon my classmate on our elementary days.. she kepts on glancing on you tho" she said then smiles..again..no..I know what that means..

"No" i whispered to her back. She pouts and did and aegyo..god! Aish..

"Fine..just this time..but why?" I said..but she just smiles and...

"Y/N THIS IS REALLY FUN RIGHT?!?!" She said loudly enough for everyone to hear. So all attention is now on us...

I swear dubu i'll freaking kill you...

I glared at her then she mouthed a 'smile'
*sighs* you tofu..

I smiled and replied to her..
"Yeah! This is sooo fun!" I said which made all of them mouth agape. I heard whispers about it..*sighs*

Woah..Kim y/n smiled again!!

God...that made me melt!

She is sooo beautiful!!

Then i saw Jihyo and Jeongyeon unnie nudging at Nayeon while she is sooo red..Weird..

Timeskip

Bell rang again signalling us to go home..at last!! suddenly while dahyun and I are walking. A girl ran to my front and bumped to me.

"Can you watch where yo--" i stopped when I saw her hazel brown eyes,bunny teeth and her beautiful features...

IM NAYEON?!?!

she's the one I bumped into?!?! Last time? I saw her getting red,her friends are shocked when They saw me helping her.. while dahyun...being a dork laughing, more like teasing me.. then my heart beats soo fast when I stared at her. My stomach is freaking fluttering... we stared at 1 minute. But it feels like 1 hour.. time slows down when I stared at her beautiful eyes..

Many students saw it and starts to take a video or pic of it.

"T-thank y-you!" She said shyly before running away. Huh?

WHAT DID JUST HAPPENED?!?!

I touched my chest remembering the time my heart....Dahyun being a crackhead laughs again and what SHE'S CRYING FOR FUCKS SAKE JUST BECAUSE OF LAUGHING?!?! this dork..

"Y--you..pfft--should..h-ave..seen..y-your--reactio- pfft--I c-cant-" andd she bursted out laughing rolling on the floor.. I noticed that its already getting late. *sighs*

"Dahyun-ah lets go home its getting late.." I said tapping her head and helping her to get up.

"O-okayy~~" she said.

We were about to reach the gate when dahyun unnie suddenly holds my arm.

"Yahh~~ before going home one last smile please? Your always not smiling.." she said..with her best puppy eyes which made me give in..

I smiled at her and hugged her.. she flinched but relaxed right away.. i whispered to her..

"Dahyun-ah thanks a lot for standing my attitude..your the best!" I said smiling.. she smiled and gave me a thumbs up while walking backwards... she waved at me and said

See ya tomorrow y/n!!

See ya Dahyun unnie!!

Then i walked to my apartment because my parents died my age of 12..