Chapter 14: Change

Author's POV:

Since the day y/n confessed, she changed. A lot, she even smiles to other students while walking at their hallway at school. She sometimes greets them. Well, Twice seems to notice more the change of y/n while Nayeon? *sighs* she is really focused on what really her feelings is for the latter. She is confused if its Taehyung or y/n...Well, find it our in this chapter!

Jihyo POV:

Y/n's change of attitude made us shocked. She would smile, greet and even play! Only the 8 of us noticed it while Nayeon? She really don't know whats happening cause she's always daydreaming! Its our break time actually. And Tzuyu saw Taehyung approaching Nayeon. Nayeon seemed to be uncomfortable around him. I saw Taehyung's hand wondering somewhere. Nayeon became really uncomfortable. Until...

"Yah! You jerk! Get your hands away from her!" Y/n said shocking us. Everyone's attention is focused to them now.
"Psh..why? What are you for her?" Taehyung said smirking while mockingly saying it to y/n.

Y/n scoffed and mumbled..

'Pathetic..' which I heard since we are just close to them...

"I don't care who am I for her! The only care I have is that I love her! So now..take your filthy hands off!" Y/n said before harshly taking away Tae's hand. What Y/n said made us shocked again... y/n was dead serious making Taehyung nervous. He even started sweating! He ran away and Y/n came to Nayeon to fix her up.

Y/n POV:

I was eating at my table when I accidentally saw Nayeon being uncomfortable to Taehyung wondering his hands somewhere. My blood boiled and I instantly rush to them and we argued.

I don't know why the hell that words slipped to my mouth. 'Damn it why did you have to say that?' I thought.

After that coward ran away, I rushed to Nayeon...

"Are you fine? Gwaenchana? Anything hurt? Did he--" I was cutted off by Nayeon putting her fingers on my lips shushing me up. She giggled and said.
"I'm fine..Now stop it.." she said giggling. Shit I'm dying Im Nayeon stop it!

Many students saw it and eventually started to squeal especially Twice unnies. Are they really serious?! I sighed and smiled at her. I helped her got up. Until...

"Thanks for saving me Y/n.." then...

SHE FREAKING PECKED ME ON THE CHEEK!!!

God..I'm blushing right now! She giggled again and went to exit the cafeteria. And here they goes..

"Aww...she was blushing~~" Tzuyu said. Istg if she won't stop i'll tell Sana that she likes her.
"Shut up will ya or else.." then I leaned to her ear and whispered...

'Or else i'll tell Sana unnie you like her..' then she blushed and playfully smacked my arm. I saw Sana unnie frowning guess our ship is sailing! I signaled Jihyo unnie whats happening. So I went to Sana unnie and pushed her to Tzuyu which made them to glare at me but blushed too....

I smirked at them. We teased them until it was time to go to our classes....

Hehehhe....They're both whipped for each other huh? Well, thanks for the support! And hope you guys liked this chap Love you guys!!

And Satzu shippers out there? Ok i'mma shut up now...