Chapter 10: Heartbroken

Y/n POV:

Where am I? I'm here in just a black space. Then Nayeon appeared. Smiling.

"Hey Y/n..you know, Tae's been taking me a lot you know.." she said smiling. Suddenly, Tae appeared and they both hold hands. Then its a church. I saw Nayeon in a wedding dress. But...its not me who is at the alley. Its..Tae..

"You may kis--"

"NAYEON NOO!!" I said woking up. Then a sharp pain was felt on my head and...heart? Then I'm not home..I'm at the infirmary. Suddenly,the door bursted open revealing

Mina...

"Are you alright? I saw you at the rooftop unconscious..what happened? Why are you screaming?" She said handing me a glass of water and a medicine. I take it and leave. But before I got in touch of the doorknob, Mina grabbed my wrist.

"Y/n please...tell me..I'm here you can say it.. stop avoiding me..." she sighed and continued. "Maybe you know huh? That i like you?" She said making me shocked. I don't know what to say to her. I just looked at her and said.

"Mina...I can't thi--" she put her finger on my mouth.
"I'll wait.." she said before I left the infirmary.

Mina POV:

She really can't give in huh? She really likes Nayeon unnie..but she can't accept it. Nayeon is falling to my trap.

I don't have a chance but i'll try!!

I love you y/n...

Y/n POV:

While walking, my head is really hurting, throbbing to be exact. I went to our room... since I still have time.

I entered and saw my friends looking at me, worriedly. The prof is their too.

"Y/n..Ms. Myoui told me you were sick. Are fine now?" I nodded and proceed to my seat.

Then...Yesterday's scenes came flashing to my mind making me cold as ice again..

Read the chap 8 scenes that Nayeon and Tae is...
Being lovey dovey...

I coldly stared to our prof. But not purposely. I can see him nervous. He always stutter and clear his throat.

So this is how it feels to be inlove..

Broken.....

Sorry for the short chap!!

I'm a little busy but i'll update okayy? Laterrr

Sorry for mistakes. Comment if there is!!