Chapter 1

Y/n POV:

I heard my alarm so I sat up and rub my eyes adjusting to its view. Then I remembered that its the first day of school to day! Great... I proceed to the bathroom to do my thing.

I just wear a white turtle neck long sleeves and a denim jacket,matching it with a pants and a Nike shoes. I brought my mask and my bluetooth headphone. I wear it.

I walked for about 10 to 15 minutes but gladly Im so early at school. Its 6:45 am and school starts at 8:10 am. Im so early. But I saw students, They're many tho. Now they saw me, then started on yelling at my name.

Kim Y/n! I love you!

Beautiful as always!

Good outfit Y/n!

I just sighed and went to the student council to get my schedule cause every year they are changing the order. As I opened the door, i was greeted by Jihyo who is sitting on her desk with a stock of papers.

"Can I get my schedule?" She got shocked and panicked on getting the schedule on the drawer.
"H-here.." she said nervously. Am i that scary?
"Thanks.." I mumbled which she didn't heard it.

Timeskip

I am at the corridor to go to my room. Then a girl somewhat passed on me..like a dejavu? When we crossed paths. I kinda remembered something thats so familiar with it. Her presence...

Flashback

I was going home to eat lunch because we are just half day back then. I saw 3 girls walking  and talking  on front of me. Then I saw a girl stumbled but in my direction. So I have no choice but to catch her. She has hazel brown eyes,a bunny teeth, long hair and she is beautifu-- wait DID I JUST-- calm down.. I helped her stand up and the two girls kept on apologizing to me.

And this one too..

I was walking to our school when a girl passed by me.. its like a dejavu! Its like...I can't explain it! *sighs*

Flashback end.

It kinda...made me remember and..its like the same. I just shrugged it off and went to the room.

Timeskip

The bell rang and all of my classmates are seated waiting for the teacher to come out. Suddenly, the teacher came with a girl that is so white like a tofu! She's really cute..andd she looks around with eyes of an eagle.

"Everybody! We have a new transfer! You can introduce yourself." Ms. Choi said with a friendly smile.
She breathed heavily before speaking up.

"Annyeonghaseyo Kim Dahyun here! Please take care of me!" She said smiling widely which made me smile a little. Students saw me and gasped. Well they all know me as the "Cold kid" ever since in elementary.

"You can sit beside Kim y/n..y/n raise your hand.."

I raised my hand but not much. Dahyun sat beside me. She turned around to my direction and said..

"Hello! I'm Kim dahyun you can call me dahyun!" She said to me...

"Can we be friends?" She said..I didn't respond to her, she just pouted..aww..so cute!

Now the bell rang indicating for us for recess. Dahyun came to me and..

"Can we be friends? Oh and can you show me the canteen unnie?" She said cutely she kept on bugging to me that we should be friends but she might not stand my cold attitude..and wait-WHAT?!?! did she just called me an unnie? Literally, im just 20 years old..

"Yah! I'm not your unnie! I'm 20!" I said making her in shocked. Huh??

"Woah I'm your unnie then..." she said smirking. I just sighed...

We proceed to the canteen and saw many students. I just told her my order and she just nodded going to the line. I put my headphone and played music while waiting for her.

_________________________________________

Heyy! Don't worry otherTwice members will show up! Just wait! And special shout out to my bestfriend in real life I_love-pillows_ she helped me on this... btw thanks for the reader supporting this book!