Chapter 15:Years later...

Many years later...

Y/n POV:

We graduated college after years, Twice? They became kpop idols. A nation's girl group tho. I'm very proud of them actually. Taehyung? He and his friends became bts. Kpop idols too. Me? Heh...I'm a waitress at a some restaurant infront of Jyp entertainment. I wonder where Twice unnie's entertainment is? I shrugged it off and exited to my condo. I went outside and saw many bodyguards? And a van which the plate name is:

 I went outside and saw many bodyguards? And a van which the plate name is:

(Just pretend their plate is their logo,btw. You're the same building with twice that means you're neighbors. But you don't know.)

What? I shrugged it off and went to the nearest bus stop.

Timeskip...

I wore my uniform and went first to the cashier since thats my first job here before being a waitress. I fix myself before opening our store with big smiles. Let's do this!

While sitting at a chair at the cashier, my manager  told me that i'll serve their orders. I nodded and take the trays and put the food and serve it to them.

While cleaning a table, A familiar group of girls went in the store. They have masks on. After finishing cleaning I went to the kitchen to cook. Yes I cook, in fact I'm a main chef here. After changing clothes, I go to the cashier for the orders she handed me papers and I entered the kitchen to cook.

Timeskip....

After the final touch, I put it on the window for serving. I rang the bell and said.

"For table 9 serving!" I yelled. Then Eunbi came and served it to them. But, I saw her with a shocked face when she came back. I checked the time and it was the end of my shift! I went to our locker room and changed. Eunbi came and shakes my shoulder while screaming.

"Y/n!!! You won't believe this!! I just encountered a group of idols!!!" She said.
"Okay! Who are they?" Then she stopped shaking me.
"Its Twi--" she got cutted off by Bambam yelling outside.
"Y/n!! Table 9 is asking for you!" He said knocking on the door. (Knock on my door!)
"But..my shift ended.." i said pouting. I saw Eunbi's face with disgust. I smacked her which she whined for. I groan and exited to the room and went to the table. As I approached, my hearts beating fast. Huh? Weird... I approached them and its the girls I saw with masks. Btw, They're really familiar especially this girl beside the window.

"I'm the one who served the kimchi fried rice and the jokbal. I am Kim Y/n." I said bowing. As I look at them they were shocked? Then they removed their masks and its...

Twice?!?!

I strucked them too a shocked face.
"Twice?!?! Guys! How are you doing? The  nation's girl group huh?" They giggled and god. You know? I only heard her giggle which made my heart burst. I look at her and she smiled showing her bunny teeth. I blushed and bowed again.

"Thank you Twice for visiting our restaurant! We are really lucky to have you all here! Hope you enjoyed!" I said bowing again. I eyed manager to take my place cause my shift is over. I was about to leave when somebody hold my arm. It was Nayeon unnie who has her head low while blushing?

"U-umm...c-can you hang out with u-us?" She said nervously. I smiled and nodded. Since I have They're numbers since college I just told them that I'll pick them up tomorrow. Cause I am really tired. I smiled and bowed at them before leaving.

Nayeon became really beautiful. Prettier tbh.

I dunno if this is boring. Sorry for not updating for so long!! I really hope you liked this chap! Actually, I lost ideas thats why I didn't update for so long.

NAYEON'S KILLING ME WITH HER SANTA TELL ME COVER!!!!! MY BIAS IS KILLING ME HELP!!!