Chapter 6: Accidentally

Y/n POV:

I am now here at Jihyo unnie's section, waiting for her cause she want to help her with something.

While listening to music, I waited her at the front of their room. Then Nayeon unnie exits to their room since its lunch time. She saw me and lowered her head. Then a group of boys were running to our direction.

"Out of the way!!"

Then they hit Nayeon's back which made her to fall infront of me I managed to catch her, she was on top i am at the bottom. We fell at the ground with eyes close. Then as I hit the cold ground, a soft lips catched mine. I opened my eyes and saw..

IM NAYEON KISSED ME IN THE LIPS

She opened her eyes wide shocked she pulled away still staring at me. I started to stare to. Her eyes,cheeks, her bunny teeth, and her...lips-- wait

SHE TOOK MY FIRST KISS?!?!

I was knocked out of my senses when She stands up with head low,blushing.

She ran away holding her lips, she is blushin-- wait..BLUSHING?!?!

I saw Jihyo unnie squealing and everbody who saw that. *sighs* I saw Dahyun unnie looking like she's gonna tear up. When she saw me staring at her she ran away. Tzuyu came to my side and patted my back.

"You messed up maknae..."
"Yeah..eomma.." thats what I call her. Me and Tzuyu have known since grade 1 anddd she really wants to be called EOMMA.

Timeskip

The whole lunch time, I was staring blankly at the food. Thinking about Nayeon unnie and..dahyun unnie.. what happened to her? I haven't found her. Wait she's my classmate right? Right! I'll ask her!

"Y/n-ah gwaenchana?" Tzuyu asked. Followed by Jihyo unnie with a worried face.
"2 reasons tbh.." then they smirked.
"The kiss? But..whats the other one?" Jihyo unnie said..

"Dahyun..unnie.." i said head low..

"Yah! Have you and dahyun fighting lately?" Jihyo unnie said.
"I dunno" then their hands went to their chins thinking. I sighed and told them what I saw about Dahyun a minute ago.

They smirked again. What?

"Your so dense.." they both said in unison. Now I'm confused.
"Yah! I'm not!" They just smirked again.
"Your so lucky~~" Tzuyu said.

"What do you mean? Yah! Tell mee~~"

"This is so interesting..." they both said making me super confused. They smiled, more like a teasing smile before going at their rooms. I sighed again..

Timeskip

I am at our room sitting, while rubbing my hand nervously, thats weird..

Then no Dahyun came. Class started and I'm distracted.
"Y/n? Are you fine? You kept on rubbing your hands.." Ms. Park told me.
"Can I go to the restroom?" She nodded and I proceed. While walking at the corridor. I can hear someone crying. Familiar. It led me to the janitors room. I knocked.
"Hello? Who is there? Why are you crying?" Then silence.

"Go a-away!" Her voiced cracked. Until I realized who it is. I started to tear up.
"D-dahyun-ah...why? Tell me..I'm your..friend.." I said.
"I'M JUST A FRIEND TO YOU SO WHY WOULD YOU CARE!!" She said to me. What I'm so confused.

"What do you mean? Your a sister to me unnie!"

"I LIKE YOU! OKAY? AND IT HURTS THAT I SAW YOU GETTING KISSED BY NAYEON UNNIE!! IT HURTS!"

I was so shocked. That made me go blank. That thought didn't went to my mind when I think about her.

"Happy?...I have no match to her.."

"Dahyun unnie..." I said softly as I can..

"You don't deserve me...you deserve someone else.."

"No..please..just 1 month? It'll be fine with me.."

" okay come out now.." then she opened the door. I saw her puffy eyes, dry tears. She smiled and hugged me. I hugged her too. This would be fine right?

Authors POV:

Little did they know, somebody is looking at them.

"Y/n...I love you.."

Who may that be?