♥️The Name of The Game | Teasing!America x Annoyed!Russia♥️

Start from the beginning

After about an hour, their mission was finally complete.

"Wooooooow, Russsski! Looks like you aren't completely incompetent after all," America snickered before chugging another glass of whiskey. He was pretty drunk already; speaking slowly and slurring. Funnily enough, when he was drunk he spoke more formally, which was quite a surprise to Russia.

Russia chuckled judging the interior of the building, "Can't say the same for you."

"Hey!" America pouted. "You take that back!"

Russia looked up as if thinking before looking back to him with an evil grin, "Nah, I don't think I will."

America narrowed his eyes, launching himself on Russia, making the taller yelp in surprise. After a bit of a scuffle which involved Russia's controller falling on the floor and America's glass almost toppling, America was now positioned in Russia's lap, leaning so close to him that their chests touched.

"Take it back, you meanie."

Russia glared at him playfully, "Never."

America frowned before smirking, suddenly getting an idea. He wrapped one arm around Russia's neck and the other around his waist before very slowly, teasingly rocking his hips back and forth on Russia's lap. His ass was parked right on the taller's groin and America could tell his actions took immediate effect as Russia's eyes widened and his cheeks reddened, his gaze darting down for a second before returning to America's smug face.

"Please, baby?" America purred into Russia's ear, his grinding growing more intense for a second before returning to his former, slow pace, causing Russia to involuntarily growl.

"America, stop."

"Awww, but I'm having so much fun~" America chuckled lowly, pressing kisses along Russia's chiselled jaw and using his lower hand to softly trace shapes into his side, causing the Slavic country to shiver instinctively. "I know you like this too, don't deny it~"

"No, I-" Russia stopped mid-sentence to bite his lip and turned his head away, squeezing his eyes shut and trying desperately not to make a sound as America's grinding became faster and his kisses turned into sucks and bites. America moaned quietly in his ear just to tease Russia some more which just made him bite his lip harder and move his hands to grip the striped country's hips.

"Damnit, America," Russia groaned, mostly out of annoyance. He was tipsy and not thinking clearly - if America continued he might do something he feared he'd regret.

"Baby, c'mon, play with me~" America cooed, his lower hand slowly gliding up Russia's torso.

"Oh, so you want to play games, do you?" Russia asked, raising an eyebrow at the drunk country who nodded with a sly smile and his eyes half-lidded.

Russia smirked, pulling America somehow even closer to him before growling in his ear, "Then let's play~"

He quickly bit down on America's shoulder, causing him to moan loudly in surprise, using his hand around Russia's neck to reach up and tug on his hair. Licking the bite marks, Russia smirked up at America who had his back arched and his legs hugging the Salvic country's sides. The taller country connected their lips, pressing hard against America as the country nestled in his lap grinded his ass harder on the obvious bulge in his pants, working his hips well. Russia's hands on America's hips strayed to his ass, squeezing it to make America gasp for Russia to slip his tongue in, exploring his newfound territory.

America giggled into Russia's mouth - Jesus this guy was hot.

Russia stood up suddenly, pulling America up with him and breaking away from the kiss. He grabbed America's hand, leading him quickly to his own bedroom.