" You might be from thousands of years ago, but I guess emotions never changed. Tell me what's wrong." She said as she rushed towards me. I blocked her attack, careful to not lose my glasses.

"I'm worried about the boys."

"Are you worried about the boys... Or are you worried about Senku?"

I pushed her back and swung my weapon. She jumped over it and went to hit me. I rolled out of the way and went to hit her again.

"I am....I.... Can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"Back in my time, like way far back when I was a child, there was a little boy in my class who wanted to go to the moon...."

"Was that Senku?" Kohaku asked, trying to trip me. I jumped back and nodded.

"It was. Senku wanted to go to the moon... I bet in a way he still does.... But because of that dream, he spent years studying and getting smarter.... I was also in that class.... I was never anything special but I wanted to be more than just a farm girl...and seeing Senku that day, so determined, made me want to be my best."

"So what did you do?"

"I studied like he did. I... What kind of developed a crush on him...."

"A crush? Why would you want to crush him?" She asked. I lunged forward.

"A crush is like...like Chrome to your sister....he likes her...." I explained. Kohaku swung her spear around, almost knocking mine out of my hands.

"You guys have a weird language."

"I know.... But I had a crush on him...and it got stronger everyday I saw him... That's why I would barely go to the science club... I couldn't concentrate with him there."

"So how come you can now?"

"Because of the way the world is now I don't have time to be shy." I fixed my glasses and attacked again. " But I don't know what I do if I ended up losing Senku... I can't revive the world by myself... And I never told him...."

"Hey, I know that I haven't known Senku for thousands of years, but I do know that he's a genius... His words not mine."

"Ha. Yeah that's him alright......"I gripped the spear tighter. "...... sulfuric acid......just....one breath of it...."

"He'll be fine. They both will....."

"What if-"

"Oh no....it appears I got carried away and made another gas mask..." Kaseki said. I looked at it, then to Ginrō.

".... Ginrō go help them."

"What!?"

"Please. You can do it.....I believe in you..."

"B-but what about you?" Ginrō panicked. I pointed to my glasses.

"Can't ....glasses...." I grabbed his hands tight. "Please Ginrō....make sure they're ok...bring them back safe..."

"I-i...." He took a deep breath and nodded. "Right! I can do this! I can do this!!!" He grabbed the gas mask, put it on, and took off running.

"....how did you?"

"Men are suckers for the pouty face."

"Nice." Kohaku patted my shoulder and waved her spear. "Wanna continue?"

"No that's alright....I think I'm good....I have faith. You can train with Kinrō again." I said, handing the spear back to the angry looking man. I went back to my hut and sat down, pondering my feelings for the scallion haired genius.

Estimated Time, 1500 Hours.

The boys are still not back yet. I'm worried for them. What if they didn't make it? What if they fell? What if they....no I can't think like that. I have faith....I hope.....

Real Time.

I was weaving together a basket to help calm myself down. Suika was next to me, watching intently. She seemed happy and almost entertained.

"Wow you're really good!"

"Thanks."

"Where did you learn that?"

"Um....I was taught it by my grandmother......long long ago....now I do it for fun...and to stay relaxed."

"Can you teach me?"

"I'm sure I can. "

"They're back!!" I heard Kohaku yell. I stood up, dropping the basket. I could see Chrome, Ginrō and Senku walking up, carrying glass jars of the sulfuric acid. I was almost in tears. They walked up and sat down the jars.

"We did it!" Chrome said.

" Hell yeah." Senku stepped away from the acid and cracked his neck. " We're almost there. Now it's time to get excited."

"You guys are amazing. Thank you. Kohaku said.

" If you wanna thank anyone, thank Ginrō. He saved our asses." Chrome added.

"That he did."

"Ha...I am Ginrō the bodyguard!!"

"You were great man!"

"Chrome. Maybe...I was wrong...you may have some fighting spirit in you. Let me train you for the competition." Kohaku insisted.

"Really?"

"Yes. We'll have a better chance of helping Ruri too."

"Of course! I'll do whatever I have too!" Chrome balled up his fists. "You won't regret it."

" I better not."

I couldn't contain my feelings after seeing Senku return. I was scared he would be lost. I don't want to lose him. He needs to know how I feel.

"Senku!!!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

"Huh? Whoa!"

"Senku..." I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. He stiffened up, unsure of what to do. I was almost crying. "Please....don't do something stupidly dangerous like that without me again....I....like you....I always have....and I don't want to risk losing you when you're the most important person here...."

"......ha....Im not one for emotions..." He said. Then he wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. "...but there is something about you that causes them to surface..."

"... Senku?"

"Yeah, it was obvious you liked me....but I suppose I didn't hide my feelings any better...."

"....what are you-" I was cut off by the scallion haired scientist doing something I never imagined. He kissed me. I was surprised but of course I kissed back. Mother Earth and Dr. Stone. I like it.