t w e n t y e i g h t

Start bij het begin

Before his confidence slipped away, Frank stood up, "Are you saying you didn't like it?"

Nervously scratching his fingers through his hair, Gerard shook his head. "No?"

"Then why can't we?" Slowly, he walked towards Gerard, who stepped back, unsure but not totally unaware.

"I-I'm your teacher." Gerard said, mostly as a reminder to them both rather than an excuse.

"Technically," Frank cracked a smile, reaching out to grip Gerard's tie. "It's after hours, so you're not really my teacher right now, are you?"

"I suppose not." He swallowed the lump in his throat, watching as Frank pulled gently on his tie to bring him forwards as he simultaneously leaned in.

Their foreheads were touching, Frank could feel Gerard's hot breath on his cheeks as his lips were slightly parted, and he couldn't resist glancing at them.

"Can we?"

Their eyes met. The rest of the world faded away for one brief moment as Gerard uttered the words Frank had been desperately hoping to hear.

"We can."

There was absolutely no hesitation this time as Frank almost lunged forwards, capturing Gerard's mouth with his. It began slow and meaningful, allowing them both to sink in to the wonderful feeling. Gerard pushed back against him with a growing urgency as if simply kissing him wasn't enough.

They pulled back for a second to breathe. Frank was ecstatic, nearly panting with excitement that spread through his entire being. Unable to stop smiling, he gazed at Gerard's lips. Although Gerard had his eyes closed, it was as if he could sense Frank was staring because he ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

"You're such a huge tease." He commented, earning a small chuckle.

"Am I?" Gerard smirked, to which Frank tugged so hard on his tie that his eyes snapped open and he tilted his head so they were face to face.

"Increasingly so." He scowled playfully, leaning in to kiss him, though Gerard turned his head to the side so he couldn't. "You fucker."

"You have to earn it." Gerard's smirk grew wider.

Narrowing his eyes, Frank suddenly pushed Gerard up against the wall, keeping a hand on his chest to trap him there -able to feel his heart pounding. "No problem, sir."

Gerard's jaw went slack and he groaned when his back his the wall.

Threading his fingers through Gerard's hair, Frank moved his other hand lightly over his chest before starting to place faint kisses to Gerard's neck.

B

reath caught in his throat, Gerard's eyes glossed over as they fluttered shut. Sending shivers down his spine that made him feel weak, Frank grazed his lips over the sensitive skin on his neck just below his ear.

He smiled, tightening his grasp on Gerard's wild hair, which caused him to let out an involuntary moan. Frank could tell by the way his mouth was hanging open slightly, allowing even the smallest of sounds to escape his lips, that it did wonders for him when he got his hair pulled.

Honestly, Frank was rather flustered because the low purrs Gerard was making were getting him more hot and bothered than he cared to admit, making him impossible to resist.

"Have I earned it yet?" Frank grinned, tugging again on Gerard's hair, harder this time, which caused his jeans to tighten in a certain area.

Unable to properly cover up what Frank was doing to him without it going noticed, a blush rose to Gerard's cheeks and he looked away.