Chapter 33: May the Fourth be With You

*another time skip to May 4th...sorry guys*

Mal's PoV:
       I hadn't slept in 24 hours. Evie and Doug hadn't slept in much longer. But, we three were all wide awake, with no rest in sight. Today was a pretty big day, and tomorrow was an even bigger one. Actually, scratch that, both were very big and important days.
       On this day we were finally getting to go to the Isle, not that we wanted to go back. It had taken a few weeks to convince Ben's parents to let us go. Finally Ben put his foot down and demanded we seven be allowed to go. I would say eight or nine, but Audrey didn't want to go so she was staying behind with Lonnie who didn't know yet. It was weird. I thought Audrey would be the first to volunteer so that she could see Harry...
       And then there was tomorrow, Ben's second coronation. It was an event which he and I could NOT miss. Even though I didn't see it as fair that he got another one, and I hadn't even had one! But, I also knew that I couldn't be a baby about this because it wasn't his fault.
       So we had to make today fast. Not only because of that, but because Daniel would now be entering his fifth month of life, if he was still alive... I wanted my godson back! I wanted this to be over!
        Currently I was with Evie and Doug in their cottage. We were in the kitchen, Doug was making our fifth pot of coffee and Evie and I were reviewing the plan one more time.
       She had put me to work the past few days, since we got the go ahead from Belle and Adam. I had been helping her make new outfits for the gang. Jay and Carlos had been in charge of getting weapons we might need. But, we still needed an actual plan... not that we hadn't been working on one endlessly.
"Where is everyone? We should get going pretty soon..." Doug spoke as he handed us our mugs.
"They will be here any minute. Not everyone has been awake like we have. The boys needed sleep so they were ready incase we have to fight." I reassured him. Doug walked over to Evie. "Plus we need to figure out what we are actually going to do once we are on the Isle..." I added in.
        Doug wrapped his arms around Evie's waist. I watched them. I knew they were worried sick, as any parents would be in their situation. But, still their movements were sweet and it touched my heart. It had been really great having Evie with all of her memories back. I had truly missed the Evie that I knew.
After being released from the hospital the first thing Evie wanted to do, other than finding Daniel, was to be in her cottage. And to have all of her questions answered. I could only answer so many though.

Jay's PoV:
I was ready to kill this bitch. (Tiffany I mean, not the overly happy human that was Jane in the morning, she needed a freaking chill pill...) I was done with her, still not sure which female I meant but I'm pretty sure it was Tiffany.
Today was the day we would hopefully find her and my nephew, yep definitely thinking of the green fairy. Tiffany has already caused enough turmoil and stress and pain for my friends and family.
While lost in my thoughts Jane, Carlos, Ben and I arrived at Evie and Doug's cottage. We ran in and Bel immediately embraced Mal in his arms. Yes, I loved seeing my friends happy with the ones they loved, but it made me sad because I couldn't be with Lonnie in the way that I wanted.
       I wanted to be with her and all of her memories. Lonnie was so much better than Tiffany, which is why I wanted her and her memories back. I just wanted to be with my sweet Lotus flower once more.
          Sure, Tiffany has been a nice and easy distraction on the Isle. And I'm sure father would have rathered me be with a villain girl if anyone. But I didn't care for her in the way I cared for Lonnie. It wasn't possible and there was no comparison with how much I cared for Lonnie.
       "Okay guys! Let's go get her!" I clapped my hands together loudly. Everyone stared at me...okay when Jane is happy and bubbly no one cares and everything is fine. But when I do it, it's scary and shocking? Okay that's cool...
   "Yes, Jay is right. And since time is of the essence, I'm simply going to magically transport us to Tinkerbelles's treehouse home over on the Isle." Mal spoke standing up from Ben's lap. Everyone nodded and agreed. We needed to get going. Joining hands, we formed a circle around Mal.
       My sister then began to cast a transportation spell and purple smoke filled the room as she chanted her spell like words. Wait... had we actually formed a plan? Well crap...