Chapter 13: THIS ISN'T RIGHT

*Rewind...4 years ago. The day the VKs came to Auradon, except everything that had happened is still in effect...*

Mal's PoV:
      I was jolted awake by a shaking movement and a few shrieks/screams. Looking around me I noticed I was in one of the royal limos with Evie, Jay, and Carlos. We were all in our villain/Isle clothes and it looked like we were heading away from the Isle... The boys were fighting over stuff in the car and Evie was fixing her makeup... talk about your major de ja vue...
      WAIT AN AURADONIAN MOMENT! This all happened already! This, this was the day we came to Auradon. The day before we started our Freshman year at Auradon Prep...
     Without saying anything I looked down at Evie's stomach, there was still a small bump. "Hey E, hows the baby?" I whispered in her ear since the guys still didn't know. "What baby?" She responded a little too loudly. That got the guy's attention.
      Evie looked down and they all saw what I saw. "Dude you're knocked up" Jay actually started laughing. "Evie who's the dad?" Good question Carlos...I know the answer, I thought to myself. "When did this happen?!" Evie was clearly fascinated with her small baby bump. I didn't say anything though. Looking down at my hand I saw my engagement ring and wedding band on my left hand. I noticed Evie's engagement ring on her left hand too.
       I heard Jay's voice again, "Mal, dude, when did you get married and Evie I bet your engaged to whoever knocked you up?" Evie was stunned and very intrigued by the shiny and large rock on her finger. Too bad we didn't have time to ask anymore questions, as the driver announced that we had arrived. Oh good this is when I got to see Ben for the first time. Maybe he remembered everything.

Ben's PoV:
    I couldn't wait to start my Freshman year at Auradon Prep. I couldn't wait to be crowned King at the end of the school year. High School was gonna be awesome! I just hoped I would be a good King.
      Currently I was standing outside the main school building with Audrey Brave, my girlfriend, and Fairy Godmother. We were waiting on the first four kids from the Isle to arrive. This was the beginning of my first proclamation as King to be. Giving the villains kids a chance to live here and hopefully choose good. To start off I had selected the children of; Cruela DeVille, Jafar, the Evil Queen, and Maleficent.
       I knew Audrey, and many of the council members (including my parents) weren't too thrilled but I was excited. I watched the limo pull up in front of us, our school band began to play, as I moved to fix my tie. As I did I felt the wedding band on a chain that I had put on this morning. I woke up with the ring on my finger, which was weird because Audrey and I weren't married yet. And if I had anything to say about it, or could find the purple hair girl from my dreams, we never would be.
      "Bennyboo?" I heard Audrey calling out my stupid nickname as she snapped her pink manicured fingers in my face. I snapped back to reality and saw the four kids in front of me. And wouldn't you know one of the girls had purple hair...
      As Fairy Godmother stepped forward to begin her typical welcome speech the girl with purple hair, or Mal as she had introduced herself, ran up to me and hugged me tightly pushing Audrey out of the way. "Oh thank Auradon, my Ben! Please tell me you remember yesterday and earlier today? Or anything at all!"
      I pushed her away and held her at arms length ignoring Audrey's protesting. "Yesterday I sat in on a council meeting with my parents and took Audrey to the movies and had tourney practice." What was she rambling about? I turned to look at her and the other three; Evie, Jay, and Carlos. A boy with a red hat stepped forward looking at Audrey. "The names' Jay." Audrey just laughed. Fairy Godmother went ahead with her speech and introduced Audrey and I.
      Audrey corrected Ben , "Prince Benjamin soon to be King." She laud her head on my shoulder. Evie stepped forward and there was an awkward exchange between her and Audrey. I cut it off by stepping forward.
      "It is so so so good to finally meet you." I walked forward and shook the boys hands. Jay had a really tight grip and Carlos' hands were sticky and covered in chocolate. I shook Mal's hand and stared into her eyes, which was kinda awkward after the hug.
      "This is a momentous occasion. And one that I hope will go down in history, as the day our two peoples begin to heal." I heard Audrey's heels clicking on the pavement as she walked up to stand by me. She linked her arms with one of mine. Before I could continue Mal spoke again, "Or the day where you showed four peoples where the bathrooms are." I laughed at her words, they all sounded very rehearsed, like she'd said it before and was ready to fire it back at me.
        "A little bit over the top?" I asked, still only looking at her. "A little bit more than a little bit." "Well so much for my first impression." She and I both laughed at that. I knew Audrey was watching us both very closely.
      I continued from there as Audrey and I lead them inside. Carlos jumped at the changing of my father's statue. We shared a laugh. Once inside I introduced them to Doug, son of Dopey. And left them with him.

Mal's PoV:
      This wasn't right. We've been here, done this. I should be leaving for my honeymoon with Ben. At the moment Evie and I were in our room. Old to me, but new to her. She was so excited. I just played it off. She then started rambling about her engagement ring and baby bump.

Katherine's PoV:
     I was startled awake by my beeping alarm on my phone. Sitting straight up in my bed I looked around. I was in my Freshman dorm room at Frost University, not Aiden and I's apartment. What the snowflake?!" Aiden and I were at his younger brother's wedding and then supposed to be graduating from college in a few days....
     I bet it had something to do with the green fairy dust I saw at the reception... Quickly I pulled out my magical characters textbook. I began to search for what creature, and more importantly, who could have the green dust...

Sorry if this chapter kinda sucks, I really don't feel like it's my best work. So if anyone would like to suggest something or help me that would be awesome. Thanks!