"Soooo I can't still control my quirk? I just wanna sleep" I said pouted.

'ah even though I can barely see her, I still caught a glimpse of her blush,' wait.. did I just read katsu's thought? Arg this quirk will be annoying once the summer break will end. I hate reading my classmate's minds. Not that I can help it.

"K-katsu.." I mumbled, I received a "Hmm?" from him. "I can read minds too, Remember?"

He immediately blushed, "i.. i will see you tomorrow okay?"

I giggled and teleported back to my room.

~

Katsu's

My eyebrows furrowed in annoyance, this extras makes me puke,

"I'm not gonna be stuck at the bottom with the rest of these rejects!" They looked at me annoyed and said some things, "Shut up you damned extras"

"Ah katsu, dont be so mean," I glared at the girl with cat ears clip , "Ah katsuu you're ameanie" she pouted,

'Damn it, stop pouting. I might kiss you now'

She smiled and blew a raspberry at me, this girl can be annoying sometimes. Through the years, she stayed by my side along with the two extras. Deku still tries to have a decent conversation with me but i just push him of.

"Ah, three of you are going to try UA right?" Asked the teacher

Wait, three?

"Midorya, Tamaki and Bakugou"

Me and my classmates, laughed upon hearing deku's name. I looked at Kozan, she's pissed as Hell.

"You? a quirkless wanna be? going to UA"

I quickly stand up and stand in front of him, before i can do anything, kozan stepped in front of Deku, her tiny bell in her neck jiggles making a faint sound,

"Katsu, stop. cant you see? Izukun is shaking in fear" she glared. Her angelic voice filled the air as she stood in front of me,

"What are going to do about it, huh?" I glared back at her, making her shiver in fear.

She gulped but stayed in front of deku. I scoffed and go back to my seat.

"T-thank you, shachan" I hear the nerd say faintly

Shai's

Awwe, my little cinnamon roll is shaking in fear, i mean who wouldn't? yah, even me. I cant escape katsu's 'deathly glare'

"Come izukun, i believe in you"

I quickly sat down on to my chair, glancing at Katsu. Oh boy.. he is still glaring at me,

~

After school, I was the one who got out first because i want to avoid Katsu. When I arrived at the entrance of the school a hand pulled me to a nearby alley. I tried to scream but another hand is placed on my mouth. I started to cry, thinking what would they do to me.

'The day I tried to go home on my own. Damn it I'm soooo lucky'

"Shh! I just want to talk!" a voice said, wait... I know this guy!

"You're one of Katsu's Minions right? What do you want from me?" I asked, trying to hide me fear.

"Awe, you cant hide it from me. I can feel you shivering. You crybaby" He smirked, putting his hands on my hips,

"St-stop! I'm going to tell Katsu what you've doing to me!" I yelled, thinking the days he and the other bakuminion has been bullying me.

"Hah! You can't even escape my grasp! How can you even tell him huh?" he asked, whispering on my ear as he licked it.

'Damn it. How.. how?! Think shai.. Oh! My other classmates didn't know about my other quirk. Maybe I can reach Katsuki..'

Katsu's

Damn it. I can't find here anywhere. Amajiki-senpai might kill me. As I approach the school gates, I hear her voice in my head. Is she nuts? She can just tell me in person. Damn this girl.

'Kat? Katsu?! Where are you?... I.. Im scared! Im in trouble! Please help me!"

My eyes went wide, where is she?! I looked around me but there's no Kozan or clue around, 'Where the fuck are you?!'

'I... I'm at the alleyway! Please help me! Your minion.. Your minion's going to—'

I blocked her voice, knowing what will the idiot will do to Kozan. I hurriedly ran to the alley near the school. My eyes widened at the sight. The loser's hand were all over Kozan. My aura suddenly change making both of them shiver. I used my quirk to propel my self up.

"Shineeee!" I yelled, punching him as I landed on top of him.

I hear Kozan slump down the concrete crying. I continued to punch him until he went out cold. I stood up, walking towards to Shai,

"What were you thinking? I told you—" I was cut off by her hug. I hug her back as she trembled in fear.

"I-Im sorry! I.. I was s-so scared! Th-they were bu-bullying me when you're n-not around!" she cried.

I push her gently, Checking if she's hurt then taking her bag from her and crouch down. "Come on. I'm treating you food."

{time skip}

I was accepted to UA with Kozan. I was the 5th guy who entered the class room, then a few minutes later, a round face girl entered, ah she slightly cute, no wait.. Why did I think that? Kozan might use her quirk now. Damn it.

~

Shai's

As soon as the class started, Mr. Aizawa gathered us up for us to show off quirks and some fitness shit. I was busy staring at katsu since the teacher told him to do something,

"DIE!!!"

He shouted, "703 meters"

"Is 'die' the only word he knows?, kero" the frog girl said, i believe her name is tsuyu,

"Ah well, thats katsu. He is always like that" i said giggling

I quickly shifted my eyes to katsu, who is staring at uraraka-- wait what? what is this feeling? Is this jealousy? Why would I feel that, huh?

"If stares can melt people, bakugou will melt, im sure" yao-momo, she insisted us to call her that

"Its not like what.." i didn't even finished my sentence, blush covers my face. Yao-momo ahh-ed, upon seeing my reactions.

~

Midorya sighed in relief, he got the lowest score and the teacher joked about the lowest score,

"Izukun, you alright?"

he quickly smiled and nodded,

Again, i found myself staring at bakugou, ahhh what are you doing to me you hot headed hedgehog?