It didn't take them that long as they waited for Bryan, to realized that he wasn't following him. Both of them strained their hearing, trying to catch the slight 'pat pat pat' of Bryan's running, which was much quieter than theirs. Silence. "Uh, Freddy? I don't hear him."

Dread settled in both of them.

"Did he ever make it out?" Bonnie asked worriedly.

They stood in Bryan's room, the question hung in the air. "We need to go, now." Freddy commanded, running out the door, with Bonnie following.

"Bryan!" Bonnie yelled.

"Where are you?" Freddy followed up.

It was almost like it was natural, in minutes, they were back at the clothes shop. Inside, what would have been their stomachs, turned in horror at the sight they seen. Bryan was crouched in the corner with a very pained expression. Blood ran down his chin and dripped onto the floor with a slow pace. Freddy hoped he just bit his tongue badly or something. However, with his arm was covering his chest, he doubted it.

Before Freddy could come up with a plan, Bonnie ran over to the side window, the same one the Twisteds used to get through.

Discarding the tiny plan he was coming up with (It was more of a let's do it and hope than a plan), he followed Bonnie, who was inside already and hitting the Twisteds away from Bryan.

Jumping through the window, he landed right by the injured human. "Come on!" He urged. "While Bonnie is distracting them!"

It took a few tries for Bryan to get through the window, something that Freddy noticed real well. Usually, the hyperactive person could easy jump out a window or fall of a building (Long story, but it surprised, and nearly gave him a heart attack, him when it happened). Now, however, he's having trouble walking.

"Than-ow," Bryan began, only to cough more, and that confirmed Freddy's fear. A few broken ribs and an injured lung or two. "Thanks."

"Stop talking, you'll just injure yourself more." Freddy reprimanded.

"Still," he took a strangled breath. "Thanks."

Bryan then preceded to have a coughing fit. Some more blood came out, and even though the amount was small, it worried him greatly. The red blood bubbly from the air that was mixed in. "Come on, I think Ballora might be able to help a bit."

Bryan just nearly hummed a response, and slowly began to walk with Freddy's help. "I'm gonna be in a little pain for a while." Bryan wheezed out.

"Stop talking."

"Do you think Bonnie's going to be okay?"

"Yes yes. Now stop talking."

"Remind me to never break a rib again."

"Bryan!"

"Sorry!"

"No you're not."

"True."

"Stop talking!"

"Okay! Okay!"

The next animatronics they saw wasn't the one they were looking for, but were glad to see the Twisteds weren't chasing them. Baby sat on the ground, playing with her dolls with Lefty, as they sat on the floor in her tent, where they went to look for Ballora first. "Baby! Lefty!" Bryan called out, his voice sounding a little too airy for Freddy's liking.

They turned towards them, a doll in both their hands. "Bryan! Freddy! Do you want to-" Baby stopped her sentence, taking in the condition Bryan is in. "Oh. Oh no! I'll go fetch my mom!"

She stood up and went to run past, but Bryan had other ideas.

"Baby! No!" Bryan lunged forward, trying to grab and stop her, but only succeed tripping himself and hitting the ground painfully.

"Bryan!" They all called out.

Sometime during the fall, he must have spun around, since Bryan laid on his back. His eyes were closed, and they all could hear the pained breaths he was taking. "Did he- Did he just knock himself out?" Lefty asked, looking at the body of the injured human.

"Yes, I guess." Freddy sighed. Bryan was too much of a danger to himself than Freddy would like sometimes. "Lefty, find Ballora. Baby, help me move him. Last thing we need is for the Twisteds to see us. Or you more importantly."

"Alright bud, I'll try to hurry." With that, Lefty sped out of the tent, with the hunt for Ballora on his mind. After all, she was the one with the most medical experience.

Freddy bent down and looped his arms underneath Bryan. Standing, he realized how light Bryan is, and that he probably didn't need Baby's help. "Let's put him off to the side, so at least if the Twisteds just peek their heads in, they won't see us." Freddy explained. "I particularly don't like being in front of the opening."

In a few minutes, they laid Bryan down, on his side, so he didn't choke on his own blood. His body convulsed randomly, the self defense mechanism to the blood in the lungs. He laid in between a few rows of seats, so, if you just glanced, you couldn't see him at all. His red jacket helped especially, since the seats were red too. "What happened?" Baby asked, as she placed one of her stuffed animals, a lamb, next to him.

He needs it more than me. She thought sadly.

"I don't know exactly. All I can figure out is that the Twisteds probably hit him in the chest, causing a few ribs to break and puncture a lung."

"Is that why he's bleeding?"

Freddy nodded in confirmation. They fell silent for a few seconds.

"I'm scared." Baby spoke suddenly.

"Me too, Baby. Me too. Although, punctured lungs can be serious, humans tend to heal from them quite well. He'll be fine." He comforted.

"Just takes time?"

"After he gets bandaged up and healed, yes."

Baby went quiet for a second. "Why do you know this?"

"He's clumsy, and tends to act before thinking. Plus a danger to himself. I figured I should read up on the human body before something like this happened."

Baby giggled, and agreed. "He is clumsy sometimes. Though some times it's not his fault. Remember that. Remember when he fell off of the roof?"

"Believe me, I remembered. Gave me a near heart attack. Which Twisted was it that was chasing us that time.?"

"Wolf." Baby replied.

The conversation tapered down to nothing. Both of them remembering the time Bryan nearly gave them a heart attack when he fell off, as they waited for the Lefty and Ballora.