End

Baby giggled a tiny bit. "That was scary."

"I agree."

A small cough was heard, and their attention was brought down to the human. "What was scary?" Bryan croaked out.

"You're awake!" Baby cried out.

"I found her!" Lefty's voice shot through the air, shortly before they saw him and Ballora walk in.

Lefty looked around, not seeing them when they walked in. "Over here." Freddy called.

They quickly walked over, and Ballora seen the condition Bryan was in. Her hands flew up to her mouth. "Oh god." They blinked and Ballora was right next to Bryan, examining him.

"Hey Ballora." The small human murmured.

"Dear god Bryan! I'll probably be able to help your breathing, but I can't fix you! I don't have the supplies! We'll need to call 911!"

"I'm not surprised." Was Bryan's response.

"I'll call them." Freddy spoke, before pulling out a phone.

---

Bryan laid in the over white room, beeping filling the room from a monitor. Bryan was quickly rushed into the hospital, doctor's swarming around him, quickly working on him. That's how he ended up in the room, asleep. Bandages were wrapped tightly against his torso, covering his ribs. An oxygen mask covering his mouth and nose, delivering oxygen to his body. It was night, and moon light shined behind the curtain.

The door creaked open slowly, and a small pink and white bear poked their head in. Seeing no one, she went the rest of the way in. The bear clutched a computer to her chest. She pushed the door the rest of the way closed. She walked to the bed, and pushed the computer onto the bed, and climbed up. "Oh Bryan." She sighed, seeing her friends condition.

"Helpy?" Helpy's head shot up at the small voice.

Bryan's eyes were squinted, looking at her.

"Hey Bryan."

He yawned underneath the mask. "What are you doin' here?"

She didn't speak, but crawled over to where Bryan's head rested. "The other's sent me here. They wanted to know how you were."

"Ah. How's Bonnie?"

"He's okay. A little damaged, but Freddy's going to fix the few dents he received."

"What's the computer for?"

"They wanted me to Skype them, tell them how you were."

Bryan went to sit up, and began to hiss from pain.

"Don't strain yourself!" Helpy cried.

"I'm good." He panted out, glad he had the mask on.

"Just hurts." He held his hand out, a silent gesture for the computer. "May I?"

Helpy blinked in surprise. "Uh, sure!" She handed the computer of to him. Careful to not set in on any wires connected to him, he set it down in his lap. In seconds, he had it open, unlocked and Skype open.

"Which one?" He asked, scrolling through the contacts on the side. "They said they'd wait by your computer. There! That one." Bryan hovered the mouse over the call button, but didn't click.

Helpy looked up, then back down at the computer. "Is everything alright?"

"Fine." Bryan smiled. He gently grabbed the oxygen mask and slipped it off.

"Bryan!" Helpy yelled. She watched the monitor that was connected to him, and the oxygen level dropped quite a bit. He took a few shaken breaths, before smiling. "I'm fine. See."

Helpy decided not to point out how his skin went a few shades paler. "You know I will tell the others right?"

"I know. Just not over the computer please."

She huffed. "Fine, but you know Freddy will yell at you next time he sees you right?"

He smiled. "I know, can you reach the light switch?"

"Do you not see how high that thing is? Of coarse I couldn't!"

"Just playing." He reached across where an end table sat, and flicked on the lamp that sat there. Light flooded the room, chasing away the darkness. "Okay, let's go." With that he pressed the call button. It only rung twice before it was answered. Freddy was the one who was in the middle, while the rest of them crowded around him.

"Bryan!" Baby yelled out, once seeing he was the one that called. "I'm here too!" Helpy said, popping her body in the camera's view.

-------

"I'm fine!" Bryan assured them for the last time. "It doesn't hu-" A yawn caught him halfway through the sentence.

"Get some sleep Bryan." Freddy told him. He was the only one there, the other's having to go charge awhile ago.

Each one slowly left, until it was only him.

"'M fine." Bryan grumbled out. "Your injured and should be sleeping. Plus, don't think I don't see you trying to continuously pushed that oxygen mask out of the camera's view." He cringed at Freddy's words.

"I'm fine." He assured. Helpy and Freddy gave him looks of disbelief. "Stop looking at me like that! I am!"

Freddy shook his head in disbelief. "Just get some rest."

Helpy nodded in agreement. "Ya, I need to leave before more people wake up."

Bryan looked towards the window, and realized it was slightly lighter out. Not much, but was still lighter. "Fine." He groaned out.

Helpy patted his head. "Good. I'm going to be heading there Freddy." She told him.

"Be careful, and get some sleep Bryan." A beep sounded, showing Freddy hung up.

Helpy took the computer from Bryan. "Put the mask back on and get some sleep."

"Must I?"

"Yes, you must. Now sleep!" She slid off the bed and clutched the computer tight. "I'll be back!"

He watched as she left, the door left to a crack, since Helpy really couldn't shut it. Sighing, he put the mask on, and laid back down, a little painfully.

After he gets out, he's so going to figure out a way to destroy those Twisteds.