Injury

They were at it again. Being chased, running, hiding, running again. The animatronics: Bonnie, Freddy, along with their human companion, Bryan, were getting real tired of it. People only can run so much, the animatronics realized, as they just watched Bryan panting hard, sitting down with his back to the counter. They ran long amounts before, but never this much.

Once again, they locked themselves into the clothes store, and Bryan was beyond exhausted. "Come on guys!" Twisted Chica said, standing outside the door. "Let us in!"

"Go-away!" Bryan yelled out, panting in between breaths.

"Silly goose! Why would we leave?"

The animatronics could barely hear Bryan mumble choice words, including the word 'twisted'. They should've been surprised, he never uses that kind language, but humans can only be pushed so far.

"Come on, we need to figure out a way out before she figures out a way in." Freddy commented, watching as Chica tried to break the glass and get in, once again. Thankfully, the clothes rack were blocking the windows, denying her access in.

Bryan looked at him like he was insane. "Give me-a second-please!"

Twisted Chica stopped hitting the glass, but began to call out. "Oh! Look! Twisted Wolf! Over here! Over here!"

Bryan merely groaned in response, and slid down the wall until he was completely laying down. "Bryan?" Bonnie asked worriedly, crouching down and looking down at the human. "Are you alright?"

"No." He groaned out.

Glass shattering was the last thing they heard, before Twisted Chica and Twisted Wolf came in. Apparently one window wasn't cover well enough.

Even though his legs extremely protested it, Bryan quickly got up and got ready to run again. "Out the- Door! Out- the door!" Bryan yelled to his friends, still trying to get oxygen in his body.

Bonnie and Freddy expertly ran past the twisted animatronics, with the Twisteds trying to hit them back in the shop. Bryan on the other hand, didn't completely make it. He wasn't at all back to normal energy and breath wise, so he didn't make it past the Twisteds.

Bryan yelped out in pain as he felt, and heard, an audible crack. Pain flared up in his chest, and each breath suddenly hurt.

He clutched his chest in pain, and slowly back up into a corner, the Twisteds letting no room for escape. With the amount of pain pulsing from his chest, he was pretty sure he couldn't run anymore.

"Come on! Just tell us the secret!" Chica pushed on.

"I don't know what-" Before Bryan could finish, Twisted Wolf punched his chest.

Oh, did that hurt. It felt like he could let air out, but take none in. In response, Bryan began to cough, his body screaming at him for the actions.

Then, he felt something come up from the coughing. Liquid, and it tasted like iron. He coughed again, and the same thing happened. More blood came up and a tiny stream flowed out of his mouth and down his chin.

"Oh no." Twisted Wolf growled out. They needed him alive to tell them the secret on how to fix their world!

"Oops!" Chica chirped out, looking at the boy without worry. "Sorry about that!"

---

Bonnie and Freddy are made out of metal, so you can easily assume when they run, they aren't the quietest in the world. Also, since they escaped first, before Bryan, they didn't realize that the trio bounced down to a duo. That is, until they ran into the hotel, up the stairs, and into what they consider Bryan's room. They stopped in the room, the door still open, waiting for Bryan, so he could get in.