Instantly, he let Baekhyun go with a slight pat on his shoulders before turning to the nurse, "That would be me. How is my daughter, is my baby girl okay?" He was worried, this was the first time he was ever called in concerning Sera's health since she moved out for college. When he received the call, his heart nearly stopped beating.

Before the nurse could reply, Sera's doctor came and excused her with a friendly smile. It was the same doctor who had always been treating Sera for the past four years, "Mr. Han," there was a pleasant smile on her face as she gestured for the group to follow her, "Miss Han has been asking for you during her first day in the hospital. But recently, Miss Han has become... unresponsive."

There was fear written all over the old man's face, as sweat began to form, "What do you mean by that? Is my baby girl in a coma?"

"No, she's isn't in a coma. I apologize for the misunderstanding. Sera's been following a daily routine, but that's just that. She'd wake up, the nurses would feed her and assist her to the bathroom, but that's it. She hasn't been talking at all these past few days, even being unresponsive to Mr. Byun and her soulmates."

That caused confusion and slight panic for Taehyung and Jin, as they had inherently, but not formally met Sera's dad; and how were they going to explain they were at fault here? That his baby girl's soulmates, the ones who were supposed to cherish, love, and protect her, caused all this? That they haven't even broken up or talked to Lilia yet.

"Soulmates? My daughter has soulmates?" Jun asked, confusion written all over his face, "She never mentioned anything about soulmates to me," he then turned to Baekhyun, but his eyes caught the two boys slightly in the back, eyes narrowing slightly, "Baekhyun, who's Sera's soulmates?"

This was it.

This was the moment Baekhyun ousted all of them, told them of what truly transpired that put Jun's baby girl in a hospital bed. It would be Taehyung and Jin in the hospital bed now.

"It should be Sera to tell you Uncle Jun," Baekhyun spoke, surprising the two boys as he paid them no attention. A defeated smile was on his face, as he truly did want to tell Sera's father the truth, but couldn't. There was no reason, but the fact is that he just couldn't.

This had stunned the two boys, and it didn't settle right with them. Both of them had wanted Baekhyun to tell Jun the real truth because this would be their punishment. They, and their other soulmates, have caused Sera to be in this condition, and they so badly wanted to make up for it. None of them exactly know how they would, but just withholding this big picture from Sera's father felt wrong.

Everything just felt so damn wrong.

Jun nodded, his lips pressed together in a firm line but didn't press forward. Turning back to the doctor, he took a deep breath, "Can I go and see my daughter now?"

The doctor nodded, as she gently knocked on the door announcing their presence, before slowly opening it. Quietly, the small group entered the room, and the sight of Sera was not what the group had expected from the doctor's description of Sera.

They were expecting a broken girl, who looked and was broken.

However, the girl before them, who sat in the hospital bed seemed...fine.

Of course, there were the bandages wrapped around her head, and the cast of her left arm, along with several needles piercing her skin; but other than that, she looked lively. Skin slightly pale but there was a glow to it that usually people did not have in a hospital. Hair neatly combed and tied into a loose ponytail, and her amber eyes shone brightly in the room as she sat up and her eyes going instantly to her father.