15: Smiles

Should I make a story for Baekhyun? Like a short side story based off this one, because he's my bias is Exo. When this story ends I'll either makes another BTS story or one stand alone story for Baekhyun. Just some thoughts.

Also more news:
I want to change the cover for Hidden Marks as I made the current one last minute just so I can publish this story. The issue is, I'm bad at making covers so I was wondering if any of my readers would like to make any covers?
There only needs two things on:
1. The Title: Hidden Marks
-also include BTS FF or BTS Fanfiction
2. The authors name aka me haha: Havenesa

You can DM the covers and I'll give credit to the one I choose and all the ones a receive!

*****

[edited by jemi018]

Consider giving a follow and an upvote!

Also if you have time, visit my kp-fi page and leave a tip if you want!
https://ko-fi.com/havenesa

*****

"Baekhyun!" A deep voice tumbled through the hospital building, instantly spotting the vibrant pink hair that belonged to his daughter's best friend. Worry was written all over the aging man's face as he rushed towards the college student, "I'm sorry it took a few days to come, where's my daughter? Is my baby girl okay?"

Instantly getting up, Baekhyun looked miserable and at the verge of passing out himself. Skin pale with a bluish tint, making his lack of sleep more apparent with his deep, dark circles. Hair flat and dim, as his facial hair were stubbles from the lack of him maintaining his appearance. Even his outfit was thrown on last minute, a hoodie with sweats, not caring about the usual clean impression he liked to maintain. It didn't matter, he hasn't even been attending his classes the past few days; his time spent in the hospital, to try to make Sera see his way.

However, ever since the day of the fight, a flip just switched off inside him. Uncaring and uncooperative, ignoring any attempts of Kimie telling him he needs to take care of himself or Sera was gonna get angry. Phone notifications left unchecked; several of his other friends attempted to call and text him but he ignored them all. There was no energy left to care anymore; all of it spent on Sera, even though he knew she wouldn't be happy with how he was acting, but he didn't care. Everything was just numb to him now. Even when Sera's father had engulfed him into a bone crushing hug, he didn't feel the warmth and love behind it. All he felt was emptiness.

In the back stood Taehyung and Jin, awkwardly standing there, not knowing what to do.

For the past few days, at least two of Sera's soulmates would come and spend the majority of the day with Baekhyun; though they never did speak to the pink-haired boy nor would Baekhyun give a reply if spoken to. They tried their own attempts to comfort Sera or try to persuade her to let them in, but even they failed. The bond they shared was mute, no one knowing how Sera felt because she was blocking the bond, and it added even more stress.

If you continually block a bond, it'll weaken it.

Sera has been blocking the bonds for days already.

"Are you Han Sera's father? Han Jun?" One of the nurses spotted the man.

Sera's father was hard to ignore as he was nowhere near slender as Baekhyun was. He towered mostly everyone, standing at above six feet tall, and he was a built man; his muscles prominent even with his old age. What was once dark brown hair was now graying and he also had a few wrinkles, but he was as lovely as ever.