You Ready for a Dance Recital?

After what seemed like forever, we finally got a hotel in Arizona. Wow. It's so weird that I don't even miss this place.

I was just about to chow down on a hotel sandwich when I heard Alice gasp in the other room.

I hurried in and saw her and Jasper on the couch and Alice had a blank look on her face.

Alice was having a vision.

I met Bella's eyes and went over and held her hand, hoping that it was good news. But I highly doubt it.

"Alice what is it?" I ask impatient and worried.

Jasper looked at me and I felt a little calmer and I nodded at him in thanks. "The tracker," she looked over at us and I instantly knew it was anything but good.

"He changed course." Bella and I share a worried glance as Jasper grabs Alice a piece of paper and a sketch pencil.

"Where is off to?" Jasper asked rubbing Alice's back in a calming notion.

She begins drawing and I can't help but think it looks familiar.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors." And it clicked in my mind.

"Edward said the visions weren't always certain." And seeing how Bella tried to dismiss it, she also knew where the tracker was headed.

"She sees the course people are on. They change their mind, the vision changes." I explain and Jasper nods at me.

Bella sighs and I look at her sympathetically.

"So the course James is on now..." Bella leads and I finish "to our old ballet studio."

Alice and Jasper eye us in confusion. "You've been here?"

I nod and Bella further explains. "Ella and I took lessons as a kid. The school had an arch just like that."

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper asks.

"Yeah." Bella answers before her phone begins to ring.

She goes to answer it and I check my phone to see a lot of texts from Paul. What can I say, the guy loves me.

To: Best Friend😎✌

Don't worry Paulina. You're favorite supernatural is alive and well. Don't get your thong in a Twist.

From: Best Friend😎✌

*sent a picture*

Oh sorry I accidentally sent that to you. That was supposed to go to a little hottie with a body named Synthia Rose😉 and yes, she is a D-cup.

To: Best Friend😎✌

I swear to god Paul if it is a goddamn dick pic, I will screen shot and send it to your mother young man. Also, good for you finding a man bigger than you. Good luck trying anal buddy! I support you!

From: Best Friend😎✌

You wouldn't dare.

*Read*

From: Best Friend😎

Princess?

*Read*

From: Best Friend😎

Ella I swear to god...

*Read*

(Best Friend has deleted a message)

I look up to see that everyone is packing. "What did I miss?" Everyone looked at me and Bella rolled her eyes as the two love birds smiled at me

~

As Bella and I were packing, or I should say as I was packing while Bella was pacing, her phone started ringing.

She checked who it was and glanced at me "It's mom."

I sigh, "Finally. Put it on speaker." She does so.

"Hey mom!" I yell and Bella rolls her eyes as I smirk. "Mom, I'm so glad you got my-"

"Bella? Ella? Where are you two?" A wave of guilt rips through me. Either A, she got Bella's voicemail or B, Charlie called her. I miss him so much....

"Calm down mom, everything is fine. I'll explain every-" suddenly I heard rustling on the other end that interrupted Bella.

"Mom? You alive?" I ask jokingly and Bella glares at me.

And then we heard a voice that I thought we wouldn't hear again.

"Nice house you have here." My entire body felt ice cold.

"I was prepared to wait for you, but then mom came home after receiving a very worrisome call from your dad. It worked out quite well." I let out a shaky breath and even without Jasper's empathy powers, I could tell the bastard had a ferocious grin on his face.

"I must say, Forks Highschool doesn't protect it's students' privacy very well. It was just too easy for Victoria to find your guys' previous address." My body went rigid  at her name. She still haunts me to this day and I don't know why.

"Ella? Bella?" I gritted my teeth. How dare he break into your home?  I nearly jumped at the unknown voice in my head. The hell?

"I swear to god James if you lay a finger on my mom's head-" I started, but the dick interrupted me.

"What will you do princess? You think I don't know what you are? You haven't even really begun to practice your powers. You can still save her. But you'll both have to get away from your friends first." My eyes widened and I looked at Bella. Was she actually fucking contemplating this?!

She glanced at me as I mouthed 'we need a plan first.' She then turned back to the phone and decided our fate.

"Where should we meet you?" I literally smacked my head. Damn you Bella. Think before you act woman!

"How about your old dance studio? And I'll know if you bring anyone along. Poor mommy would pay the price for that mistake. Oh and Ella? Victoria says hi and she can't wait to see you again." I glared at the floor as he hung up.

I looked up as Bella was rummaging through a bag and gripped a thing of pepper spray. "Oh yeah, because pepper spray will definitely work on a supernatural, undead being." Bella just glared at me.

I sigh, "Bella we need a plan." She looked at me and I knew the look she gave me wasn't a good one.

"Us. We're the plan. If we give ourselves over, maybe he'll let mom go."

I give her the most incredulous look. "Why the hell would he lether go? He'll literally kill all of us and laugh at our bodies."

She looked annoyingly at me. "Ella you're a literal fucking banshee."

"Bella you heard what he said. He knows about me. In fact, he probably knows more about me than what I know. He probably knows how to kill me."

I practically yell. She looks at me in desperation. "Elle, this is mom we're talking about." And that's what broke me.

I sigh and look at my hands. You got this. "Fine. If we die, at least we'll die together. Dying by protecting someone we love seems like a good way to go." We both share a grin but I can see the evident fear in hers and no doubt in mine as well.