Apologies

I feel like I'm floating. Floating between the dark abyss of death and the light realm of life.
Surprisingly, I'm not afraid. I'm peaceful. I walk around in search if something. Until I come across a huge brown wolf. Everything suddenly turns dark like the wolf and I are in a void, but it's not unpleasant.
I get a warm feeling as I stare into the eyes of the russet wolf.
I know who it is before even before the voice whispers,
"Jacob"

I gasp awake as coldness seeps in to my very core. And then I realize.

"Bella! What the fuck are you doing!?" Bella stands smugly over me with a pot that I believe was filled with ice water that is now all over me and my bed.

"Get up. Edward is picking us up soon." I glare at her deathly and her smug composure wavers a bit.

"Right, I'll let you get to it." I still glare at her intensely and she squirms a little. "..and I'll get you Taco Bell after?" My glare breaks and I smile and jump up and wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks sis."

I skip to the bathroom as she looks at me with her mouth wide open. I take a quick shower and get dressed in a black leather jacket, a white tank top, gray skinny jeans, and some black ankle heeled boots. I then put my brown hair into a pony tail and only apply eyeliner and mascara for makeup.

I walk out and meet Bella downstairs. "Let's get this done and over with before all the good fries get sold." Bella shakes her head at me and we walk outside to see Wolverine outside. Ha, the irony.

"Bella. Ella." I roll my eyes at him and into the back seat while he opens the door for Bella.

Let's just say, this is going to be a very awkward ride.

~

I slam the door behind me and gave Edward a sarcastic smile as he glared at me. This dick decides that since there is nothing, absolutely nothing in the goddamn forsaken world to talk about, that he would share with my dear sister where I was yesterday!

The audacity!

I picture me ripping off his head with a sinister grin on my face. I swear if he was able to sweat from nervousness, he would be oozing.

Bella glared heatedly at me before following the asshole inside while I look at her incredulously. What the hell did I do?! It's not she's into Jacob or anything! I bet if I read her mind right now, it would be filled with a certain sparkly Ken doll.

I glance at the tree line blankly. And this is why I keep secrets, because whatever I have, she guilt trips me and takes it.

Edward glanced at me briefly before opening the doors to his wonderful home. He holds it open for Bella and stops me before I could go in.

"I'm sorry." He looks me in the eye with guilt. I hide my hurt with a sneer. "Stay out of my head before it is the last thing you do."

I walk passed him and where Bella was.
"This is incredible. It's so light and open, y'know?" I smiled at her.

"What did you expect? Coffins, dungeons, and moats?" I tease her and she scoffs.

"Not the moats." Edward snorts at that.

I suddenly hear Italian music and raise my brows at that. Oh god, they are going over board with this.

Edward gives me a look like "yeah welcome to my life."

"This is the one place we don't have to hide." I get that, that's how I feel with the Quileute boys.

I immediately smell Italian food. Dammit, now I'm hungry.