'Fucked Up' Has a New Meaning

"What are we going to do?! It's our fault she's like this!"

"Rosalie, calm down. I'll help her. She needs to know before she hurts someone."

I heard voices, but I couldn't move. I could vaguely tell that I was laying down and my body was wet. Probably doused in sweat. I don't remember anything, only that I lacked out somehow and I heard Bella screaming my name.

I tried to open my eyes but my eyes lids were too heavy.

Where am I? I could distinctly smell bleach and/or cleaning products, which could mean a total of three things.

One: I am in a janitor's closet. Two: I somehow am in a bathroom and the janitor is cleaning it. Three: I'm in a hospital.

"Carlisle. She's seventeen, she's still a kid. It's dangerous."

"Go. Distract Bella and Charlie, we do not want them to see this."

My eyes immediately opened a the mention of Bella and Charlie. I squinted my eyes at the white room. I think I'm at a hospital. I knew it! My head is killing me. I rub my forehead and feel a slight bump.

"Hello Ariella. I'm Dr. Cullen. How are you feeling?" I look to find a middle aged man who looks exactly like his kids. Like he was handcrafted from the gods.

"I-I'm fine. My head..." My throat was hoarse and I rubbed my temple.

"Well, you took quite the fall. Do you remember anything?" He shined a flashlight in my eyes.

"Look here." I held a finger up and I looked at it, trying to remember. Everything hit me full force. I gasped.

"Yeah, I felt really sick at school and I puked. Except it wasn't puke. It was...blood. Then, after school I was really hot and had a huge migraine. Both things became worse and I puked again. It was black....I couldn't stop. Until I lost consciousness." I got quieter as I said the last part.

Dr. Cullen put down the flashlight and looked troubled and that made me panic. "Give it to me straight Doc. Am I dying?" I stated bluntly.

Dr. Cullen gave me a sad smile. "No Ella, you're not. I am not sure how to tell you this." Okay, now I'm confused.

"Did someone else die. Is Bella okay?!" I yell. "Ella she's fine. It's about you."

I sit back and relax. "Okay Doc, then what is it?" He eyes me before explaining,

"Ariella, have you ever heard fairy tales with dragons and princesses?" I blink. He's lost his mind.

"Excuse me?" I cross my arms and he sighs and just looks at me expectantly.

It took me a minute for me to realize that he was serious. "Um, yeah I guess...." He nodded "What were they?"

I shook my head. "Doc I think you've lost it-" He interrupted me. "Ariella, It's important, just please go along with this. All of this will be explained."

I sighed. "First of all, please, call me Ella. And second it was a part of the Quileute legends. Magic was involved." I distinctly remember Billy telling me them when I was a kid and I would sleep over at Jacob's.

"Do you believe in magic?"

I almost laughed at that but he was completely serious. "Of course not. Doc, magic isn't real."

"Ella, then how did the reservation come up with the were wolf tale? Where did people come up with vampires? Something happened to make people believe."

I furrow my brows. "Their ancestors were probably high."

Carlisle sighed as I smirked. "But what are you saying Doc? What you think that I have some type of magic inside me and it just decided to explode?" I joked.

"Actually Ella, that's exactly what happened." I actually laughed. "You have seriously lost it Doc."

"Ella, this is serious. You are not human. Also, it might not be my place to say, but in order for you to actually believe a word I am saying you need to hear this. Charlie and Renee are not your real parents." My laughter died down. I sit up straight and examine his face. Wait. Is he actually for real?

"W-what?" My mind went silent. No, this can't be right! Renee and Charlie are my parents! I look like them for crying out loud!

"I'm sorry Ella. You may have to get the information from your father, but listen to me-"

I cut him off as tears gathered in my eyes. "No. You are lying! Why would I look like them if I am adopted?!" Dr. Cullen went to answer, but the tears started flowing and I lost control of my actions. "You are a Liar!" I screamed with hot tears pouring down my face.

My voice took a higher octave and the entire room shook. My eyes widened. Was that me? My voice....it was powerful. I looked at Dr. Cullen to see a grave look on his face and a dozen cracks ran along his porcelain skin. He looked like one of those porcelain dolls that are about to break. What the hell?

"W-what was that? W-hat are you? Was that me?" My voice was strained. Maybe....the Doc isn't crazy after all.

He sat down next to me. He looked me in the eye and I know my normal life has changed. "Ella this isn't easy to say but, you are not human. There is this supernatural creature called a banshee. Have you heard of them?" I nodded slowly, seeming to get what he was meaning.

"I-I'm a banshee? How do those even exist?" I question breathlessly. I just can't accept it. A part me is saying that this dude is a wack job... but another part of me knows that what I just did isn't natural.

"Yes Ella, you are. They exist like how I exist. I am also not human Ella," Yeah no shit Doc the cracks on your face clearly tells me that.

"I am a vampire." I look at him wide-eyed. Does that he is going to-? I quickly pulled my shirt up high enough to cover my neck.

Dr. Cullen cracks a smile. "Ella I am not an ordinary vampire. My family and I are like vegetarian vampires. We feed on animal blood instead of human blood." I let go of my collar and cleared my throat.

"I will tell you everything about your species and about mine. You will also need training to ensure that you won't hurt anyone. We can help you. You just have to promise me one thing." I look at him suspicion and caution.

"What?" I ask hesitantly.

"Do not, under any circumstance, tell anyone about what you are. Your kind is nearly extinct because of the powers they possess. Don't tell Isabella especially. You don't want her to know about this life."

I nodded, understanding the dangers. I don't want Bella ever learning about the supernatural, especially about me. She would see me as a monster.

A million thoughts ran through my head. The supernatural exist. I am one of them. I have to keep myself a secret from Bella. And my Doctor is a flipping vegetarian Dracula who will be my vampire Yoda.

Great.

Yo! What do you guys think about what I made Ella into. I know it may not be original, but I didn't really know what supernatural being would be perfect for Jacob. I hope you still like it anyways!