Welcome to Hell

We pulled up to what was my school back then and I groan. "God, I did not miss this place." What was worse is the fact that we are starting in the middle of the semester, aka March.

A bad feeling started to build in my stomach, but I ignored it. I grab my bag as me and Bella exit the truck as we begin to walk to the building, a kid that I recognize mocks us. "Nice ride."

Bella was going to say something but I flipped him off. "Up yours Crowley!" Bella looked at me in shock. "Ella!" I roll my eyes.

"You're in my neck of the woods Bells. I got the reputation of being the bitch of the school. I have to maintain it." I turn around and begin walking again and Bella starts to follow like a lost puppy.

Bella pulled out a map. "You might not remember the building, so I grabbed this." I nodded and moved to look over her shoulder to study the map.

Suddenly an arms went around our shoulders and I look to see Eric Yorkie. I roll my eyes with a smile. I remember this kid. He was the way too enthusiastic kid.

"Ella, it's nice to see you again, and you must be Isabella Swan, the new girl. Hi, I'm Eric. the eyes and ears of this place. Anything you need, tour guide, lunch date, shoulder to cry on?" I snort.

"Nice to see you Eric, but you know me. The one who makes people suffer type." He awkwardly laughs.

"I'm more of the suffer in silence type." Eric's face lit up even more, if that is even possible.

"Good headline for your feature! I'm on the paper and you're news ladies. Front page!" I look at him threateningly.

"We sure as hell are not." He removes his arms and holds his hands up. "Whoa, chill! No feature."

I smile tightly. "Well, I've got class. See you later." Bella tried to protest and panic about me leaving her alone but I smirk. She can deal with Yorkie.

I had Spanish first and it was all the way in building B. I walk into the classroom and immediately recognize everyone. I rolled my eyes at the looks and whispers I received.

"Is that Ella Swan?"

"Damn, she got hotter!"

"Have you guys seen her sister?"

"Why did she move in the first place?"

"I hear that she had a baby and went to demand child support from the father."

"I hear she was in jail."

I took a seat in the very back and sighed. I see my reputation precedes me.

"You're in my seat." I look up and see a beautiful girl with blonde hair looking at me. I don't really remember her. I move out of the seat and into the seat beside it by the window.

I look at her, trying to figure out who she is. "If you keep staring at me, I will rip your eyes out. With my teeth." She glares at me and I smirk in surprise.

"Wow. Didn't expect you to bite. I just don't recognize you, and I went here the beginning of the year last year." I chuckle.

She scoffs. "Well, it's because we keep to ourselves." I nod. I like this girl. She's got spunk.

"What's your name, stranger?" I hold my hand out to her. I never had friends before because of my temper. Guess Phoenix made me friendlier.

She hesitated before shaking my hand. "Rosalie Hale. Oh and don't worry about what these neanderthals say, they just live for gossip. Trust me." Her hand was really cold, but that made me grip it more, blaming it on the outside temperature.