"But, Daddy—" Beth's eyes widened in horror,

"It's final, Bethany. Oh, and here's the keys to the Vista Cruiser." He said dropping them in her hands before walking out of the living room through the kitchen door.

Eric looked at his twin in disbelief, "Oh, come on!"

✽ ✾ ✽

"Oh, Catholic school? Yeah, my dad took away my slingshot so I'm feeling it pretty bad too." Kelso said as Donna, the twins and him walked down the steps to the basement.

Kelso took a seat beside Jackie on the couch while the twins and Donna all grabbed popsicles from the freezer.

"What were you guys doing?" Eric asked Jackie and Hyde who were already down in the basement.

"Huh? Oh, we're just watching, um...this old lady's eating a fish." Hyde pointed to the television.

"Wow, entertainment at its finest." Baby said walking around the room to sit on the lawn chair.

"Look, Jackie, we've been avoiding each other. I think it's time we hash this thing out." Michael looked to her,

"It's okay, I'm good." Jackie nodded at him then looking back to the TV.

"I can see you're devastated over losing me." He smirked, sucking his lollipop while trying to give her the eyes.

Beth looked over at Hyde who was looking over at the ex couple on the couch while drumming his fingers quickly on his arm.

"You know what, Michael? I'm fine, really." Jackie said, growing annoyed.

"You sound brave, but inside you're a scrambled mess. Just remember this, I'll always be there for you in case you have any physical needs, alright?" Kelso draped his arm over her shoulder.

Hyde reached over and punched Kelso in the leg,

"Damn, Hyde. What was that for?" Kelso questioned Hyde's random fit.

"I just missed you, man," Hyde smiled, playing it off.

"Wait, Donna and Beth, are you actually gonna go to Catholic school?" Jackie leaned forward as she looked at the two girls.

"Not just Catholic school, Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow." Beth sighed licking her popsicle.

"That means sad forever." Donna explained to the rest of the group, "Eric, we're never even going to see each other."

"Yeah I know, and I can't even drive you to school because the favourite child has the keys!" Eric's voice raises, glaring over at his twin sister who was peacefully eating her popsicle.

She looked up from her treat, "Huh? Oh, right. Sucks to suck." She shrugged and continued to eat the popsicle.

"Wait a second, so you have the keys to the cruiser?" Hyde questioned,

"I sure do," Baby smiled,

Hyde scoffed, "Some kind of punishment."

"I can't do anything about it," Baby held up her arms.

"Well, that sucks not having a car, Forman." Hyde said pushing himself up, "I'm gonna go drive mine. Catch you later." He told the group as he walked out the basement door.

"Wait, wait, Steven where ya going?" Jackie questioned,

"What do you care?" Hyde said before pulling the door closed,

"I don't." Jackie quickly covered.

When the door shut, Jackie stood up and spoke quickly, "You know, I just remembered that I have to go to the mall because they're having this big Monday Madness sale." She grabbed her purse and was ready to leave.