Chapter 35: Food and Friends

Zacznij od początku

"Yoongi probably would have been able to behave himself, had I of not worn what I wore under this hoodie," Y/N said, her hand moving up to grasp the zipper.

I gasped and smacked her hand away, making Y/N laugh out loud. 

"Y/N don't you dare unzip that," I growled.

Y/N giggled and took my hand in hers, our friends looking back and forth between us.

"Oh yeah, you're not wearing anything over your boobs, huh Y/N, well except for that see thru mesh piece," Hailey said, giving Y/N a slap on the ass.

JK's eyes shot up at this admission, as he exclaimed "Oooooooooo". I spoke right back at him, giving him a firm "NO" in response. He just grinned his bunny grin and winked at me, shaking his head.

"So you're the RM who made the playlist MONO," Y/N said to Joon, finally sticking her hand out to shake his. He shook her hand, his dimples making an appearance again as he started to blush.

"Ahh yes, that is my baby. I know it's gaining popularity here in the states, but I had no idea you heard of it," Joon replied.

Y/N pulled her hand back and clasped her hands to her chest as she looked up at Joon with a mix of admiration and....I don't know what the fuck else. I just know I didn't like it.

"Oh I've heard of it. I have it on my phone and I listen to it almost every night before bed. The moon shines through my bedroom window and honestly, with your playlist and the moon shining in, it's one of my favorite times of the day," Y/N said with awe as she looked up at Joon. Joon blushed an even deeper shade of red as he shuffled back and forth on his feet. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked down, looking up slightly to peer at her as he smiled. Yeah, I wasn't liking this at all.

"Okay that's enough googly eyes from you and sweet nothings from you," I said, gesturing first to Joon and then to Y/N. "Where the fuck is Jimin, by the way, I haven't seen him all night."

"Oh he left with some Noona. He was gone before RM even started rapping," JK said, giving me a knowing look.

Jimin loved older women, and if he found one he liked then chances are he was going to be gone all night long. I was thinking I would need to text him soon to tell him where we were going next so we could pick him up. Hailey cut off my train of thought however, with her annoying squeals.

"OMG Y/N I FORGOT! Guess what happened," Hailey squealed, reaching down in between her boobs to pull out a wad of cash. "I won the costume contest!"

Y/N squealed as well and they grasped hands together and started dancing in circles. We three stood and stared at them, JK starting to bounce along as well. He took my hand and attempted to start his own bouncy dance when I moved away quickly.

"Don't even fucking think about it, Bun," I grumbled. Bun was my nickname for JK, since we always teased him that he looked like a bunny. We called Jimin Minnie after Minnie Mouse (since he acted as feminine at times as he did masculine, and because Mickey and Minnie were his favorite Disney characters).

Hailey gasped and then turned to all of us. "Hey! Why don't I treat us all to some late night food? There is a diner two blocks from here, we can go eat and talk."

I raised my eyes at Y/N, who nodded her head in approval. Joon and JK also agreed. We started to head out of the room when I quickly sent Jimin a text.