Chapter 35: Food and Friends

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Your eyes are beautiful, Yoongi. They look like ice," Y/N said, sighing against me.

I blinked a few times, feeling the contacts now. They were starting to bug my eyes. "You'd be surprised how poorly I see with them in, Y/N. I can't wear my regular contacts so my eyesight isn't the best," I said, my lips ghosting her cheek.

Y/N hummed as my lips moved from her cheek down to her neck, as I kissed over the spot I had bit earlier. There was a visible mark on the side of her neck. I smiled, making her draw back and move her hand to the spot.

"You bit me hard there, Yoongi, I can't cover that up you know," she said.

I moved her hand to inspect the spot once more, rubbing my thumb over the area. 

"Good, I don't want it covered up. It shows you are MINE. The hoodie, however, that needs to stay firmly closed," I replied, zipping her hoodie up even more as the zipper had moved down about an inch. 

Y/N's right hand moved up to grasp the zipper as well, when I saw that her ring was missing. I grabbed her hand quickly, my thumb moving to rub over the spot where her ring last sat.

"Where is your ring? Why did you take it off," I asked quickly.

I must of sounded more desperate than I wanted to, because she moved quickly to take my face in her hands, squishing my cheeks slightly as she looked me in the eyes.

"I left it at home for tonight, Yoongi. There are a lot of strangers here and I didn't want it getting lost or stolen. It's very expensive you know," she said. She caressed my cheeks as I felt them flush.

I squirmed under her, feeling a bit embarrassed at how panicked I got for a second there. What did I think it meant by her taking it off? She's still with me, obviously.

"I know, I know. I just don't want you to be without it for too long. It's meant to be on your finger, Babygirl," I said, bringing her down to me as I nuzzled into her neck.

She giggled at the feeling and I moved to slowly kiss her again when we heard loud banging on the door.

"Hey! Get your ass out here, Yoongi! Everybody is waiting for you," a voice boomed through the door. I recognized it as RM.

Y/N got off my lap and I stood with her, taking her hand and walking to the door. When I opened it, RM stood on the other side, hands on his hips. JK and Hailey were right behind him. Jimin was nowhere to be found.

I drew Y/N to me, my arm going around her waist as I stepped back, making room for our friends to enter. Y/N stood wide eyed as she looked up at RM as he walked in, the tallest one out of all of us.

"I apologize that we first meet in this way, I expected Yoongi to behave himself tonight but I guess when he saw who you dressed up as, it was impossible to do so," RM said, smiling so wide both dimples made an appearance.

Y/N gasped and ooohhhed when she saw the dimples, and I felt an immediate rush of jealousy course through my body.

"Okay, that's enough, how about we....," I started to say, but was cut off. Hailey ran around RM and tackled Y/N, hugging her close. JK just rolled his eyes, coming around as well to stand to my right.

"Y/N aren't his dimples TO DIE FOR," Hailey said, as if RM wasn't standing directly behind her. Y/N's eyebrows raised as she looked at her friend, then she turned and gave RM a wink.