Tori remained frozen for a couple of moments to think. "We both go to school here and it's not going to be much fun for either one of us if we're fighting all the time." she admitted. It was true; they both fought so much and their fights were known all over Hollywood Arts: just the two of them, and Tori hated the fact that she was only known to be seen or be viewed as an enemy of Jade. 

Tori walked over to the other side of the room and began scraping the crusty food off the walls again, muttering lowly to herself as if it was an attempt to ease the rising tension in the room; a type of tension that she couldn't bare to even explain. Her gaze left Jade's as she trailed away with the bucket in her hands. 

"So, you're just going to let me get away with it?" Jade asked while following Tori blindly to the other side of the room. Tori glanced at her for a moment before continuing her task, biting at her bottom lip nervously. "You took detention and a lower grade, and you're scraping crusty pudding off the wall on a Friday night just so I won't get in trouble?"

Tori shrugged sheepishly, "Pretty much." 

"Well, you can't be nice to me when I've been mean to you, that's not how it works!" 

A low sigh left Tori's mouth."Well, then try being nice to me sometime. Maybe that'll work. Now go play I gotta scrape this onion dip off the wall..." she said back, defensively. She leaned in curiously to smell the food on the wall. "...or onion pus."

Jade attempted to keep the situation calm, having the urge inside of her to protest more to Tori, but she knew she couldn't. Tori was right. Jade felt the guilt wash over her knowing all the times she had been mean to Tori and not having once been nice to her. She wanted to pay that back. Was it because of her jealousy? Was she jealous on how Tori appeared to be so bright and perfect? Asking herself the question felt mentally painful, so she brushed it off with a miniature groan. 

The slight frustration bubbled inside as Jade threw her black bag on the floor, walking over to grab an identical bucket and metal scraper similiar to what Tori had. She sauntered over to Tori's area, hesitating for a few moments before neatly scraping some of the food off the wall, letting it fall down in the bucket with a sound that made her internally cower. 

Tori noticed the sound and looked back to Jade merely mischeviously smiling at her, which faded back to a solid expression in a moment. Tori turned back slowly towards the food-covered wall, a bit dazed to the girl's actions. 

"So now you're just going to stay in here with me instead of enjoying your freedom?" Tori asked her curiously.

"Isn't it obvious, Vega?" Jade groaned as if it was quite obvious to the decision. "You're right. I need to try being more nicer, to you, to everyone else. It's just... it's just complicated, alright?"

Tori just nodded slowly. 

Jade stopped her actions, plastering on an assuring look as her eyes stared to where the brunette sat in, back facing toward her with Jade's green eyes slowly scanning the girl up and down anxiously. She bites at her lip, finally building up her condolences. 

"I'm sorry."

Both of their eyes met in an instant, Tori smiling graciously and her eyes melting into Jade's beautiful murky ones. Neither girl knew what to do as their eyes continued to linger into one another's for a moment too long. 

"I'm sorry, too."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅