Alice looks to Jane and I do too , we nod at each other as we start running towards her , she smirks but I see her smirk fall as bella shields us , we dodge volturi after volturi , killing some as Jane stats running , but Alice jumps landing in front of her grabbing her head , making Jane fall to her knees . I grab her head and twist it slowly catching Aro's attention as we make eye contact , and a sound similar to the porcellane dropping is heard and janes head comes tumbling down . Aro looks in horror as I smirk .

Caius starts ruining grabbing Tania , but garret stops him as blondie electrocutes him and Tania walked over grabbing his upper and lower teeth with her hands as she widens his mouth , it rips open and I have to look away as 3/4 of his head go tumbling down . Sebastian makes his way towards Marcus muttering a finally but Marcus raises his hand to kill them, I fly in a speed sending us in the air as I slowly rip his head and hold it by its hair as it falls to my feet , his body falls into he ground and I snap my fingers as it catches on fire . Aro makes his way towards  me , rage in his eyes firing up again as I'm sent backwards in to the battle field , I am caught by Emmet who had seen me flying though the air , he puts me down and I smirk at him showing Marcus head and he smirks going to fight other volturi.

Aro spots bella and they start running towards each other , Edward running from the other direction and I dot he same , it's over for the volturi . Bella is sent flying back and she brings Edward down with her , but as they hold hands looking at each other Edward takes bella leg as well as her hand and throw her to aro as she kicks him and I grab him from behind , but he spins around pushing my head away and I feel pain coming through my neck as it starts to slowly rip but bella gets in Aro's back pulling his head form his neck , I'm sent on my feet as Edward kicks aro in the legs  and in one swift motion his head flies from his head , I walk over to it and my fist is set on fire as  I send to his head. The thing lighting on fire . The last thing Aro sees is the flames in his eyes .

(Stop vision )
Alice takes away her hand as Aro stifles a small gasp , he looks around to the other vamps , Edward smirking , he'd seen it all . Aro makes yes contact with Bella and she looks at him with a serious look in her face , his eyes land on me as I struggle silently on the volturi grip . I look at him , no weakness showing in my features . "Now you know , that's your future, unless you decide other wise " Alice says , "we cannot after our course , the child still poses a great threat "
Caius says , "But if you knew she would be hidden from the human world , would you give us peace " Edward says , "Naturally, but we cannot know " Caius responds , "Actually , yes " Edward says and Alice turns around as Edward smiles .

Two other figures make their way through the snow filed , a boy , not younger than 22 years old . Long brown hair in a tribe like braid and golden eyes , a women next to him , a bit older but a vampire like him , her  curly  chocolate brown hair cascading on her shoulders , and her golden eyes shining . "I went looking for witnesses by myself , in the tribes of Brazil " Alice says , "we have enough witnesses " Caius says but he's cut off by the male , "I am half human and half vampire " he states " just like her " he adds , "A vampire seduced my mother , who died giving birth to me . My aunt Hulien raised me as her own . I made her immortal " he finished . "How old are you "  Bella asks , "150 years " he responds , "At what age did you reach maturity " Aro asks , "I've become full grown after 7 years of my birth , I haven't changed since then " he answers confidently . "What do you feed off of " Aro asks , "blood . Human food . Either is fine " he answers . "These children are so similar to  us  " Marcus says , "the Cullen's also made a pact with the wolf's , our enemies " Caius says , "So" I speak up as the smoke surrounding me dissolves, I walk over to them , "it doesn't mean we can't get along " I say and Caius looks at me and I look at aro , "wolves only hunt vampires when they kill humans , wich is why some of us opted to animal blood , it's not the same , but it does it's job " I say , "what experience do you have " Marcus asks me and I look at him , "my dad was a vampire , he met my mom , a wolf , during a hunt . They fell in love and after years they decided to try something " I say looking back at aro who knew were I was going , "human blood , human food , both are fine . I stopped aging after 6 year after being birthed by my mom . " I say and the volturi gasps , "my powers are enhanced and know I have other abilities " I say stepping back , I feel my chest heave as my wolf takes form , clothes ripping and white fur showing , "amazing " aro mutters and I smile inwardly . Aro looks at us before turning to his volturi , "my darlings , there is no threat here , we won't fight today " he says and the volturi turns around and runs away , but Aro's stays , he turns to us looking  at me bella and Alice one more time muttering "amazing " before running away .

"We have on the run , now it's time to attack " Stephen says stepping forwards , "no not today " Carslile says , "you're all fools, the volturi might be gone but they will never forget what happened here" Vladimir says angrily , I growl and they leave angrily . I run over to Jake and he rubs his head against mine as I look in to his auburn eyes , I really am in love .