8

A couple of minutes later I was in front of the Cullen's door . Before I could make a sound Jasper was opening the door , " what did you do this time " he says , I make a small whimper and he lets me inside, I run shaking my tail up the stairs , " woah there " a voice says , I look up and see Rosalie and Renesmee . My tail wiggles faster and I get happier seeing Renesmee. " go change and we can look over Ness downstairs " she says , I nod and run to my room . I enter , and when I do my phone buzzes on my night stand , I change in to my human form , I take it and there is a missed call from one of my best friends Ali . I call her...
A: Ali R: Rory ( me )
A: hey Rory !
R: hey Ali
A: I have great news for you
R: what is it
A: I'm getting MARRIED
R: NO WAY
A: yes and I want you to come to my bachelorette party tomorrow night
R: of course , what time
A : come to my house at 7:30AM tomorrow , we start early , and come dressed in blue .
R: I'll be there
A : bye!
R: bye!
I close the call , I can't believe my best friend is getting married . I take out a blue dress and gold heels that I packed just in case and set them up on my closet . (Outfit on top ^^^) , then I change in to a new outfit. (This one 👎)

I head downstairs and Rosalie is playing with Renesmee

I head downstairs and Rosalie is playing with Renesmee . " hey ness " I say , rose hands her to me and I pick her up , ness places her hand on my cheek and memories of me and Bella are playing in my mind . The wedding , the pregnancy, even when we met for the first time . It was her first day here and I had gone up from where I was sitting with the cullesns to talk with her . When the memory fades I look at her , she had Bella's eyes . " that was - " I start but Rosalie finishes for me " Fantastic , beautiful, full of talent ... I could go on " she says smiling . " I have never seen you so happy Rose " I say , " she might not be my daughter but it completes me " she says smiling .

We sit down " I was invited to a bachelorette party" I say suddenly , " what , when , why " she says surprised . " one of my best friends is about to get married and i got invited to her bachelorette party " I say , " okay just try to make it before bella wakes up " she says , I nod and take nesses small hand in mine . My eyes shine purple and a small flicker of fire erupts from my hand making ness giggle , I rocked her in my arms some more before she fell asleep and I handed her to rose .

I went outside to play around for a bit, I used my power to elevate a tree from the ground and break it in two , as it fell i ddI a back hand spring and land on the ground . I put up my arms making the tree float in to mid air . I then move my hands in circular motions making the tree get stuck in to the ground again, and healing it . "That was not bad " a voice says , I could recognize it miles away , and the dog smell didn't help mask him , "Jake !" I say running up and hugging him , my hands wrapped around his neck , and my legs around his waist . " hello beautiful" he says . I give him a quick peck on the lips before dragging him in the house .

We ended up falling asleep on the couch watching a movie . Yes my wolf sides lets me sleep sometimes. I wake up the next day , I'm still cuddled up next to Jake . I check the clock , it read 7:00AM . I jump up abruptly waking Jacob and run up the stairs . I do my hair and makeup and put on my dress . ( outfit above ) I walk downstairs, it's 7:15 ." Woah " Jacob says , I giggle "why the dress" he says , " I got invited to a bachelorette party , but she wants me to go early . I grab a handbag that I prepared the night before . (Bag 👎)