1

Characters

Sabrina carpenter as Aurora Smith

Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black

Everyone else as themselves

I was running around the woods again , it was amazing . That feeling that nothing could stop you , that feeling of the wind through your hair . That feeling of easiness through the supernatural, I loved it .

I kept running until I reached my house , I had just gotten back from a hunt and had to do some writing . I'm an Author , I used to write anonymously . Which was until a fan of mine found out who I was , and it was history from there . I was gonna turn 100 in 5 days , so I was gonna go over to the cullens . Yup you heard me right , Edward , Emmet , Jasper , Alice , and Rosalie Cullen were my best friends , I cared a lot for them . So for my birthday they invited me over .

It was a couple of weeks after Edwards and Bella's wedding , witch I attended to , of course . And hadn't heard from them ever since , Me and Bella became very close too . She was kind and sweet . I met everyone at the wedding , her mom , her dad and some friends of the cullens . I even met some of the wolves there , Seth and Leah were they're names . Here is the thing about me , the thing that makes me different from the wolves and the vampires . I'm both . I am half vampire, half wolf . Which means I have the power of both . I can transform it in to an all white wolf with blue eyes , and my skin is tanner than a vampire but still paler than someone like Leah and Seth . I posses 3 gifts , the control of the 4 elements and flying abilities . While most vamps can jump high and more I can full on fly . And my 3d is my healing power , it's my strongest .

I was typing away furiously on my computer when my doorbell ring . I go to open and see Edward there ." Ed?" I say , " hey Rory" ( my nick name) he had a worried look on his face that I would recognize miles away . " what's wrong " I asked concerned ," it's bella " he says ." She's pregnant "

———————————————————————————
I know this is short but the others get progressively longer !