3

" So you're saying that they want to kill bella before she's born " I say. We were all seated around and some of us standing up, Bella was laying her head on my lap , and Seth was next to her too because she was cold . I might be cold but my wolf form makes me radiate heat when I want . The cullens knew what I was so the heat radiating off me didn't  bother and Jacob Kept his distance. And it was shredding me to pieces. It had dawned on me 10 minutes ago that that feeling that I was having when Jacob showed up was an imprint. But no one noticed. And then i realized that Edward could read minds, and Alice the future. So when I looked up They were both smirking . Of course Alice and Pale fucker uno now knew and were gonna pester me about it . When I thought about the nickname Edward looked at me , I mentally laughed. Yes Ed you're pale fucker uno and Emmet is pale fucker dos , deal with it . I was bored and came up with it. He just grinned . I knew He wasn't letting this one go.

"Sam has  lost the element of surprise and doesn't wanna take you on out numbered so he's not gonna come on you head on, he's got the place surrounded and he'll wait for his opportunity " Jacob  says , " we won't get through without a fight " Emmet says , "No fights , we won't be the ones to break the treaty " Carlisle says looking at both of them ," the treaty is void " jacob starts , " At least in Sam's mind  " he adds . "Not in ours" Esme says ."Carlisle we haven't hunted for weeks " Emmet says ." We'll make due " I speak up ." Well you have a choice " Emmet says . I glare at him. Jacob gave me a suspicious look before going back to Carlisle ."you've done us a great service Jacob  thank you " Carlisle says , Jacob quietly nods .

We sit around all day looking over bella . She's woken up a couple of times , try's by to vomit but you can't throw up food that isn't in your system in the first place . I have used my magic to heal some of her injuries but I'm weakened by now . My healing powers are tired of being used . Seth has been near bella this whole time, not willing to rest. And I have been trying to get a good reputation in Jacobs eyes but it's not working . He doesn't know about me being half and half so I try to cover up . If he sees me like that he will probably think of me as a new found monster . A freak . At this point I'm just so hungry, I haven't had anything to eat in too long . Everyone is sitting or standing and thinking about how this will turn out. I excuse myself and go hurriedly to the kitchen. I didn't hear anyone follow, my hunger was just killing me. I open the fridge and look around , the cullens had human food for bella so I don't think they will mind if I steal an apple or something. Before I could grab an apple I get this feeling like I'm gonna throw up from not eating . I quickly grab a bucket and put next to the fridge just in case . I take an apple and close the fridge, I wash it and take a bite . I mentally thank the gods for the juiciness of the apple that surrounds my mouth . "that's what Emmet was talking about before , I've never seen a vampire eat human food " a voice says , I jump and turn around . Jacob is there just looking at me with a blank expression , "I can explain " I say slowly putting the Appel on the counter . It was night by now and I could suddenly hear the wolves surrounding us in silence . Jacob brushes me off and goes outside and I'm glad that he didn't let me answer.

A few days passed , bella was still sleeping waking up here and there . and Seth Leah and Jacob  and on guard watch while the rest do research. I was there healing bella , I've done it so much that I've had to make us connected . I could heal or break her from miles away , no one has had that in years but I was able to achieve it which Edward was thankful for because I could heal her while she peacefully slept . I brought food up to the guys , Seth would take it , Leah would decline , and that hurt most was jacob . He would be hesitant, like he didn't trust me but always took it and give Leah the one she declined .

Me , Edward and Bella were with Carlisle looking at the ultrasound and x-rays . Edward looked sad and frustrated. " thanks to Aurora you only have a broken rib , everything else has healed " Carlisle says , I smile for a second before making it fade " for now " Edward says , " Edward " Carlisle warns but he didn't care , "She is crushing your bones " he says , he hated this baby for hurting bella and I hated that I loved the baby, I was still angry for bella being hurt but it's her choice . "come on , tell them what you told me " Edward says to Carlisle " tell them " he repeats ."Carlisle tell me ... I'm listening " bella says , Carlisle walks up to her " the fetus- " he starts but I cut him off  angrily " the baby " i say glaring at him . " The baby " he repeats " is too strong , she's making you starve , she is killing you slowly , and I can't do anything ". He says  , we all knew somewhere in our mind that she was killing her , and I hated that I was affectionate towards the baby since I know what it looks like . Edward then looks at me, glaring at me . I'm sorry I think he just looks away . " you're heart will stop before you can give birth " he says , Bella is trying not to cry and tears are already streaming down my face , I just don't make a sound . " I will try as long as I can " bella says , " Bella , our venom only goes a certain limit " Carlisle says , "I'm sorry " he says and leaves . "Edward I'm sorry " she says , " I can't live without you" he says looking out window . I can't stop crying , I just hug bella quickly and leave.

2 minutes later Edward comes out of the door . " Ed it's not her fault " I say, he just looks at me , he tries to leave but I won't let him , " she wants this baby , then we have to except it " , " so what I'm just gonna sit here and watch her die , and then tell me I have to love this baby " he yells , I shrink  a bit from all the anger he lets out . " I'm sorry " I say , " why are YOU sorry " he says venom dripping from his voice . I get angry , . " BECAUSE I TRIED EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND HER " I suddenly yell , " DO YOU THINK I HAVENT TRIED EVERYTHING, THIS CONNECTION WILL DESTROY ME EDWARD , I HAVE ALLOWED OUR DNA TO CONNECT SO I COULD HEAL HER WHILE SHE TRIES TO GIVE BIRTH " I say crying . " I- " he start but I cut him off " Le me finish ! , IM THE ONE THATS LITERALLY GONNA FEEL IT ALL ONCE IT HAPPENS , and YET , HERE WE ARE , she is my best friend Edward , you can't live without her , I can't either , I tried it all " I say the last part sobbing . He hugs me as I cry on his shoulder and picks me up bridal style , we walk passed the living room where I could feel everyone stares of pity , from what they heard . Before we he climbed up the stairs I looked up at them " Don't pity me " i say before falling asleep in Edwards shoulder .