13

Me , Jacob and Seth were with Bella and Ness in a field . It was covered in snow . Jake and Seth were in wolf form .

"He ness watch this " I say , I walk to a mountain of snow and hold out my hands , the snow flies up and forms a storm . I make it fly around us but not touching us . I bring up to the sky and it explodes in a bunch of snow flakes .

Ness runs vamp speed and jumps up in to the sky  . "Edward thinks that there's tribes who know more about this " bella says watching in awe as a snowflake falls in ness's hand . "Yea, after all part of her is still immortal . " I say .

Ness spots something in the distance and comes down , "who is that " she says pointing to a woman . "I think it's one of our cousins " Bella says . She had blond hair and signature golden eyes that made her a vegetarian like us . "IRINA" bella yelled , she looked down and back at Bella before running away .
Bella and I went to where she was standing leaving Ness with Seth and Jake .

We headed back to the Cullen's house , me Bella , Edward , Ness , Esme and Carlisle were all sitting in the living room . "Tania had convinced IRINA to come back with us " Carlisle said , "but it seems like she's changed her mind " Edward says , "maybe it's seeing Seth again was too much for her " Esme said . "I really wanted to talk to her " Bella says , "she's family , she'll come back " Carlisle says sitting back putting an arm around Esme .

Edward and Ness were sitting in the piano , they started playing one of my favorite songs on it . I was standing next to bella both of us standing next to the Piano , I started singing :

"When tomorrow comes I'll be on my own , feeling frightened to f the things that I don't know " I sing , all head turn to me and I stand next to Edward as he keeps playing .

"When tomorrow comes , tomorrow comes , tomorrow comes "I say , Ness focused on how Edward is playing the piano .

"And though the road is long I look up to the sky and in the dark I found , i stop and I won't fly " I'm happy here , lily comes in to the room , and sits herself on wakes lap . She's getting along with everyone .

"And I sing along , i sing along , then i sing along " i sing my voice getting stronger .

"I got all I need when I got you and I , I look around me and see a sweet life , I'm stuck int the dark but you're my flashlight "Jacob also silently joins the room , he wraps his arms around my waist and I lean in to him .

"You're getting me , gettin me through the night "I keep singing

IRINA' S POV
I walk through the volturi castle and the person who is leading me opens a big pair of black double doors . I walk forward not stopping when he keeps the doors open for me , Marcus , Aro , and Caius riveting papers .

"What a pleasant surprise " Aro says , caius slams his book closed and turns towards me . "What do you want " he says scaring me a bit . I hesitate to speak , "hm " he says leaning in ,m. I walk closer "I have the right to inform you of a horrendous act " I start , "the Cullens have commuted a disgusting crime " I add catching Aro's attention , he slams his book shut and gets up and speed to me ."let me dear " he says grabbing my hand , that's his power . He holds it in between his own and look through my mind searching for the crime I had been talking about . He has the same look of disgust that I showed when he realizes what I have seen , he releases my hand "don't tell me " he says , he puts his hands in front of him in deep thought he is .

AURORA'S POV
"You're my flashlight " I finish singing , Emmet , Rose , Seth , Jasper were her two . Alice was getting a new vase with flowers .

I'm still wrapped in Jacobs sitting in the couch  Lily on my lap as she slept . She has been growing a bit too, and Esme and Carlisle play checkers . Ness plays the piano with Edward , "we still haven't discussed one thing " I say to Jake , he looks at me questioningly "In not your imprint " I state and his eye widen , I laugh "you're my imprint " I finish . I giggle and Emmet and Edward laughs as Jacob's cheek turn slight pink .everyone focuses on the way Ness is able to play the piano which is incredible.

Alice walks in holding a the vase of flowers when she suddenly gasps , my head snaps in her direction. She drops the vase and it shatters in to a million pieces , Everyone looks towards her and Jasper runs up to her closing the book he was reading . "What's wring Alice " he asks , "the volturi are coming for us " she says , "Aro , Caius , Marcus , the guard and Irina " she adds . "Come her " Bella says to ness , she goes up to Bella hugging her ." Why?" Carlisle asks , "what did she see in the forest " Edward asks . "We were just walking around " Bella says , "Ness was catching snowflakes " Seth says , Edward realizes what Ness was doing . "Of course " he says , Bella looks at him questioningly. "Irina thinks Renesmee is an immortal child " he adds .