7

He looks at me , I thought he was gonna reject me or something. He just walks towards me , he wraps one hand behind my head holding it our faces inches apart "imprint huh " he says and i feel my breath hitch in my throat . "Your eyes are mesmerizing " he says , "thank you" I say and he finally  closes the gap between us . Our heads moving in sink as he puts an arm around my waist .

I kiss back until someone clears their throat . We pull apart quickly and see Alice there . " I still don't know how she managed to keep away from you for so long" she says , "wait how long ago did you imprint " Jacob asks me , "since the first time you met me " I say , "how did you keep your distance " he asks surprised. " I'm also half vamp , but with Bella being pregnant and me being drained of my energy to save her , a lot has happened Jake , which is why I had asked you to stay that time " I say , he smiles and brings me closer to him . " well I'm gonna go " Alice says , " I have to go too " Jacob says " I can suffer some time apart " I say smiling , he kisses me again before leaving .

I run outside, and jasper is there . "Hey" I say standing next to him , "Hello ma'am " he says in his southern accent. I smile "we haven't talked in a while " I say , "no we have not " he says , although i love Alice , Rosalie and Emmet I am closer with Edward and Jasper . "You and Alice are going strong " I say in a bit of a teasing tone . " I don't know what I would have become without her " he says smiling , "well you kept me waiting long enough " a voice says , Alice hugs jasper "my apologies ma'am " he says , you can tell by the way he speaks with her that they are in love . "well I'm gonna leave you love birds alone " I say waving a 'good bye' and leaving .

I run far in to the woods , I hear a loud bang and keep running towards it . It was Emmet , he was throwing around logs . "Hey " I say , " hey squirt" he says . We ended up throwing things around together and sparring . We eventually got home , it was late . 12:36 AM to be precise , I change my clothing and head to the kitchen .

I go to the fridge and grab an apple , " Last time you left one on the counter " a voice says , I turn around to see Esme , " Hey Esme ... sorry for the apple ." , "it was nothing " she says smiling, the woman literally radiates happy energy . " have you seen Jacob " I ask , it's been the whole day since I've seen him and my wolf side is aching to see him . " I smell him , he's in the woods near here " she says , I mutter a quick thanks before I run in to the forest , I pick up his scent and spot him in his wolf form  trying to cool down .

" hey Jake " I say , he looks at me and runs up to me , I pet him and scratch the back of his ears . "What happened " I ask , then realizing he can't tell me because he's a wolf I mentally face palm " that's a stupid question to ask right now " he just looks at me and I can tell he's happy by the way his tail is moving . I see the pieces of his shredded clothing on the floor , "Jacob " I say annoyed , " you ripped your clothes apart " I say , " looks like we're going to your house " I add , he just nods and motions for me to get on his back . I smile before climbing on his back and gripping on to his fur . We run fast and I rest my head on the fur which  is soft and warm . Later we arrived at a cabin were I assumed Jake lived. A group of people came around the corner , I assumed that it was his pack .

" jake who do we have here " one asked , Jacob looked like he was communicating with them , "ohhh the girlfriend " another said , " well the girlfriend has a name " I say . " and some sass " a third one says . "Aurora " I say , "my name is aurora" I repeat . " I'm Sam, that's Paul , Jared, Embry, and quil " he says pointing to everyone, I wave . The door opens and a woman is standing there , she has 3 long scars on her face. But doesn't cover her beauty, she was very pretty. "Hello , you must be Aurora . Jake has told me a lot about you " she says , I wave " hi , yes I'm aurora " she motions for everyone to come back in . We all do , Jacob goes up to his room to change back in to his human form and put some close on .

In the living room there is Seth Leah and and older man in a wheelchair. I go up to Seth and Leah and they give me a quick hug , "you must be Aurora " the man says , I'm billy  black , Jacob's dad " he says holding out his hand , " hello " I say shaking it . We sit down , " how long have you known Jacob " Sam asks sitting down on the other couch , the rest of the pack following suit " since ... umm a couple of weeks now" I say , I remembered how Jake and Seth's and Leah had left the pack , but I'm happy that they are back now . " I know we weren't on really best  terms when we first met but I hope you understand " I say, the look at me confused.

" do you not remember me " I add , I guess they didn't see me properly in the dark . I look at Jared and he looks at me before a light flashes my eye color in wolf form " you " Jared says standing up , I get up and start backing away to the door . " Look I don't mean any harm " , "Sam , Jared , leave her " Billy says , oh god . I'm so stupid , my chest starts to rise up and down quickly , "you're the girl who protected that little monster", " the baby , she's not what you think she is " I say , " to me she's a killer " Paul spats , I get angry and I can't stop myself , " What the he'll have you done" Jacob says running down the stairs , he angrily shoves everyone away , " calm down " he says to me , I glare at Paul before running outside , everyone followed behind me and Jake .

"Sam , Paul  you owe me a set of clothing " I say , before they could respond I turn in to a wolf . My clothes are ripped apart and I'm trying not to kill someone . Jake comes closer to me "go back home " he says, I look back at Paul and Sam and hiss at them before running off .

JACOBS 'S POV
I see Aurora run off in her wolf form , " what the hell! " I yell , " dude you just had to fall for her didn't you " Paul says , " she's a kind , funny , smart person who nearly died two days ago Because she cared about a human . She wanted to start fresh with you guys she's part wolf too , which  makes her family" I yell , " Half wolf Jacob " Embry states , " she's also half vampire " I mumble , just not quiet enough . "WHAT " Paul yelled , " she doesn't mean any harm " I say , " she  a monster " Sam yells , "when you decide to open your eyes and see the kind girl I fell for  , then talk to me " I said and walked to the Cullen's house .

Yes I loved Aurora
                            I'm sure of it now