Senior Prank Night

Start from the beginning

Elena cuts off Caroline finishing her thought- "and if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care, wait where is Clara she should be here too," Caroline says thinking out loud.

"Why she's not a senior, plus you only want her around because she always sticks up for you," Bonnie points out but Care just sticks her tongue out at her.

"She's in the library using the computers to research online colleges and nearby community colleges so she can get her foundation classes done," Elena says.

"Oh yay!" Caroline claps happy for her friend, "I knew getting her in to see the guidance counselor was a good idea."

Elena smiles and then gets up and starts to leave.

"Where are you going?" Matt says calling after her.

Elena turns around, "to superglue Alaric's desk shut," she says proudly.

Caroline beams at her, "I love you!" she calls out to Elena.

Matt smiles, "Alright that actually sounds fun, I'm in." 

Matt and Elena leave their friends and start to walk down the hall when they bump into Klaus,

"There's my girl!" Klaus says taking in the sight of Elena,

"Klaus!" Elena says panicked

"You are supposed to be dead, what are we going to do about that?" he asks menacingly. 

Matt looks confused, "What the hell is this guy talking about, Elena?"

Before Elena can answer Klaus turns his attention to Matt

"My Apologies, I don't believe we've been introduced, Niklaus Mikaelson," he says with a slight bow.

Elena steps in front of Matt, "Please, Klaus, he doesn't know anything, just let him walk away."

Klaus smirks, "Sorry, love." Klaus looks into Matt's eyes and compels him, "Lift your left foot," Just then another student walks by and Klaus grabs him, "who are you?" he asks.

"Uh, Chad." the kid stammers out

Klaus nods, "Chad, if Matt here drops his foot... beat him to death." 

"No! no, please, please don't do this," Elena begs.

Clara POV: (In the Library)

Arizona State, Ashford, Purdue, Capella... ugh they all seemed exactly the same might as well just close my eyes and randomly click on one.

Taking a deep sigh I smell something... blood.

Getting up from the computer I walk past the library doors, and now I can hear someone getting beat up, I normally wouldn't get in the way of a fight, but I'm concerned with the amount of blood I smell.

Turning the hallway corner I spot Elena's friend Matt, he is on the floor looking close to passing out.

"Hey!" I run over and pull the other kid off him but he won't stay back, he keeps coming for Matt. I even try to compel him and nothing... which means he's already compelled. There's a vampire here, a powerful one.

I'm not proud but I knock the kid down and stomp on his legs breaking them.

Grabbing my phone I call Damon

"Hey Sexy ho-"

"Damon!" I cry out cutting him off.

"What's wrong, where are you?!" he asks immediately knowing something is wrong from my voice.