Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together

Start from the beginning

Before I could again attempt to speak his mouth smashed onto mine and I moaned, leaning into him and putting my arms up and around his neck. His tongue fought to be inside my mouth immediately and I didn't deny him entry, opening immediately to feel the wet muscle lap my tongue, drawing it out for him to suck on it.

I moaned again at this, feeling myself become wet, as I thrust against him and ground my core against his upper thigh as he continued to assault my mouth with his tongue.

He pulled back to gasp for air which forced me to do the same, not realizing that I was close to feeling lightheaded by that point. His hands were on either side of my head now, his thigh now pushing up into me, rubbing me slowly. My eyes were hooded as I stared at him with a mix of lust and submission, and at that point if I attempted to say anything I doubt I could of formed anything, much less a damn sentence.

"You did well indeed, Babygirl. I am very, VERY pleased with your choice. I love your eye color choice as well, very naughty indeed," Yoongi said, coming closer to nip at my bottom lip with his teeth.

I got excited hearing him praise me, and I loved that I was able to please him so well with such a small gesture. All I wanted to do now was push him over the edge.

"Well I have one more surprise, Daddy. I think you'll like this one best of all," I said, my hand moving up to grasp the zipper to my hoodie.

His eyebrow shot up as he looked at me, the brilliant blue contacts he had in trained on the zipper as it slowly slid down my torso. When it was at the bottom and the hoodie began to fall open, I grasped the edges and opened it fully, exposing my bare breasts in the mesh tank to his eyes.

The look on Yoongi's face was priceless, like a kid who got what he had always wanted on Christmas – and the look of someone insane with desire that was on the precipice of self-control.

When my breasts met with the cool air he gasped, bringing both hands to circle my waist as he bent down. His mouth immediately went to my right breast, licking the skin through the mesh. I could feel his tongue move in and under the stretchy material, lapping my skin and making it hot under his touch.

His tongue moved to the pasty there, as his right hand moved from my waist and up and under the tank, covering my right breast for a split second before his fingernails grabbed the covering over my nipple and ripped it away.

I stood panting as I watched my nipple, hard and engorged, poke through the material. It was like a beacon beckoning Yoongi to claim it, and he did just that – bending down even further to hungrily take my nipple in his mouth and suck like his life depended on it.

The shock was overwhelming, and I felt my body begin to slide down the wall as my back arched. His gripped my waist firmly, my body now held up by just his hands and his leg between mine. He continued to assault my nipple with his mouth – scraping his teeth over the bud, licking and sucking.

I was a moaning mess now, my own hand moving up my mesh tank to cover my left breast as I ripped the other pasty off. His mouth detached as I did this, and I grabbed a handful of the blonde hair sticking out of the headband he wore and shoved his mouth down and onto the left one.

"Suck it, Daddy, it needs your hot wet mouth, too, " I said, my breathing alternating between panting and gasping.

I kept my hand firmly in his hair as he obliged, sucking my left nipple into my mouth with just as much force as he did the other one.

As he did this, my hands moved and scrambled to touch him – touch him anywhere. Both hands took turns grasping his hair and holding him against me. Then they moved over his broad, strong shoulders and down his chest, and I was feeling annoyed that he had too many clothes on.