the hallway is a little narrow so we're very close to each other.

she smiles, "wow jungkook, you're indeed a kind man." she breaks the gaze then touches some flowers.

"what's her name?"

"park chaeyoung." jisoo nods her head. "hmm does she like roses?" i laugh a little as a memory passes through my mind.

"look kookie! there are so many roses!" she exclaimed pointing at the pink, red and white roses.

she runs her free hand on the flowers around her, dancing by the garden.

her hair is waving and swaying with the wind and i felt my heart jumping. i admired her even though we are a feet away. "come on kookie! let's play with the roses!" she looks at me and i look back at her.

"rośe." i blurted out. she hums as a response. "rośe fits for you." she smiles at me.

i wish that time lasts longer.

"--jungkook? hello?" a wave of a hand runs through my face. "s-sorry i spaced out i was thinking about something." jisoo just giggles, picks some red roses before showing it to me. "here, we'll make a plan but take these first."

"jichu-ah?" a deep voice swoons on the shop. the both of us sneak out of the narrow hallway to welcome the guest.

"taehyungie~" she beams, hugging the boy. i look up at him and my heart beats faster.

he's familiar.

"how rude of me," the female breaks the hug. "taehyung this is jungkook, jungkook this is taehyung." she eagerly pushes the taehyung guy closer to me.

my eyebrows furrow even more, his expression is the same as mine.

we're both confused.

"h-hi!" he starts the conversation and i awkwardly smile at him then wave my hand.

"okay enough with that." jisoo talks and our attention advert back to her. "taehyungie can you do me a favor?" she looks at taehyung.

he quickly nods his head, "anything! i'm sorry if i'm too dazed off last night."

"it's okay." her eyes soften. "so the favor is, can you take over the shop while i'm gone? i'll be back in a jiffy." taehyung's eyes widen for a second before answering, "of course!" jisoo smiles, hugging taehyung again, this time taehyung did not return the gesture, so she breaks the hug.

"okay tae-tae i need to go!" she grabs my hand, "come on kook!"

(인내)

"are you going to treat me first? before we do the 'mission'? cause if not then why are you taking me to a ramen house?" she quoted the mission part. "actually no, this is where she works." we stop at the entrance.

"oh, okay!" jisoo nods her head. "there she is, the one with a chocolate hair." i point at a certain girl who is on the counter.

jisoo hums, "okay! but the ramen okay?" i sigh, bobbing my head. "yes, now go!"

"so just look at me and when i raise my hand like a near psychopath and that's your cue!" i snort, "okay sure, super jisoo, go!"

she gives me an okay sign before walking to the entrance.

i quickly hid in the bushes, i can still see the shop because the big ass window is big as fuck. (i know that's redundant but who cares)