9 (M)

NEW!BOOK!COVER!BY! hoeablyenough

Beomgyu averts his eyes towards the bulge in the older boy's pants.

'Yeonjun hyung...do you perhaps, take viagra?'

The younger's explicit words immediately makes Yeonjun's entire face heat up as he tries to make his boner less evident. Pulling his sweater over it.

Seeing this, Beomgyu couldn't help but chuckle. But this time, rather than a wholesome heartfelt laugh, it was much more of mockery towards the elder.

'I've been here for a few days, and it seems that Yeonjun hyung is always hard.' Beomgyu takes off his seatbelt smoothly and inches closer to Yeonjun's tomato of a face. Placing one of his hands strategically on the cushioned area in between Yeonjun's thighs.

He was almost hovering around Yeonjun as he slyly licked his lips. The older boy takes a deep breath and closes his eyes to avoid being enticed further by Beomgyu's amorous eyes.

'Hmm, am I not right?'

Seeing Yeonjun refuse to give a response by shutting his eyes together tightly. Beomgyu decides to make a bold move, his hand travelling up towards Yeonjun's arousal in a crawling manner.

The older boy gasps and jolts up. Making Beomgyu instantly feel accomplished, deciding it was enough,  he draws his hand back.

Or, tries to.

Because all the sudden, Yeonjun snaps, grabbing a hold of Beomgyu's much smaller hand and pressing it directly onto his dick. He grunts at the contact and looks Beomgyu right in the eye, the boy nervously gulped.

'O-oh, you want me to help you?'

Yeonjun just stares at him piercingly, as if he were stating the obvious. His other hand reaching behind Beomgyu's waist to pull him in closer.

'But this is the bus?!' The boy turned around and examined his surroundings. Most of his classmates seemed to be sleeping but it was risky for sure.

'So? Finish what you started.'

'...'

Giving in, Beomgyu reached for the zipper. Tilting his head up to meet Yeonjun's eyes when his arousal basically sprung out. The way Yeonjun creased his brows, it stirred something inside Beomgyu.

'You're hot.' Out of impulse, he blatantly blurted. Yeonjun gave off a slight chuckle, as if saying 'I know'.

As Beomgyu wrapped his fingers around his length, an immediate grunt came out, Yeonjun was again on the verge of losing composure. He looked down, noticing the boy's relatively smaller hands working up and down to please him, Beomgyu's hands were as soft as they looked.

'You don't have any callouses on your hands, must be because you don't do any work, right?'

Beomgyu's face instantly lit up, feeling his entire person go warm and he doesn't know if it's because of the sarcastic comment or Yeonjun's deep voice riddled with husk. Deciding it's the latter, Beomgyu smiles and inches himself closer to Yeonjun, basically entirely on top of him.

'Hyung, but I am doing what I should be doing.' Beomgyu emphasises his words, almost clenching too hard at Yeonjun's dick as he roughly pumps up and down. Maintaining eye contact with the elder boy.

'Mhm, you're right. You're perfect for being fucked, aren't you?'

The response was not what Beomgyu expected.

So why did it make him moan and want to grind down on Yeonjun's legs?

The elder boy seemed to notice that he liked it, as if reading the boy's mind, he pushed his knee in between Beomgyu's thighs, the boy basically straddling him. Through the not so thick fabric of their pants, he could feel Beomgyu go wet as he slowly moves his knee against said area.

In an attempt to balance himself, Beomgyu leaned forwards and grasped onto Yeonjun, his shirt crumpling beneath his fingers. The elder boy grunted when he had full view of the younger boy's collarbones, planting on them what was in between kiss and bite.

The younger moans and feels Yeonjun smile against his skin. His lips parting slightly as the elder boy's fingers found their way into his mouth. Compliantly, he sucked them, with his tongue swirling around in between said fingers.

Beomgyu finally let go of Yeonjun's abused shirt, reaching his hands down to pull off his pants along with his  underwear. Seating his bare ass on Yeonjun's hardness, he's unsure if the wetness he feels is from the elder boy or himself. But it didn't matter anymore, he needed something to fill him up, so much that he was about to unbuckle Yeonjun's pants and sink down on him.

'Hyung, fuck me.'

Yeonjun grunted, feeling immediate heat rushing to his dick as he quickly withdrew his fingers and reached down to grab at Beomgyu's exposed ass. He expected the boy to gasp or moan and was surprised when Beomgyu crashed their lips together.

The two fought for dominance until Yeonjun bit on Beomgyu's lips, the boy jumping back in shock, sinking himself a bit onto Yeonjun's long fingers unknowingly. He felt his face go red as Yeonjun smears the little beads of blood across his lips, smirking at him.

The elder boy reached for Beomgyu's nape, gently pushing the boy's head onto his own shoulders and whispering in his ear that he was going to start. In which Beomgyu responded by nodding compliantly.

It was not the first time Beomgyu had something inside him, but the situation of getting fucked on a bus where others were around had made it nerve wracking. He could evidently feel Yeonjun's fingers working around his rim, prodding gently at his hole. When he felt a second finger introduced, Beomgyu could only further bury his head into the crook of Yeonjun's neck.

As Yeonjun stretched him with patience, Beomgyu got used to the feeling and even moved his hips slightly. Seeing this, the elder boy snakes in a third finger. The younger boy tilting his head up to meet his gaze, smiling again as his mischief seemed to return.

'Are you sure your dick needs that many fingers?'

Yeonjun looked up in disbelief as felt his face grow warm, it was obvious that someone needed to be taught a lesson. The corner of his lips curled as he whispered next to Beomgyu's ear.

'Remember this when I fuck you until you can't walk.'

Uwu

Beomgyu is 20 (Korean age ) soon

Do u know what that means huhuhuhuhuh

Yes

He gets to go to Internet cafes

-Aidan