4 (M)

(Another day where I hope I don't get arrested lmao)

Beomgyu pov

Yeonjun had fell asleep way quicker than Beomgyu had. This was to be expected though, sleeping was never an easy task for him.

Beomgyu carefully slid out of his bed, feeling the fluffy carpet around his toes as he walked towards the wardrobe. He quickly unlocked his suitcase and grabbed the plastic bag, placing it under the pillow.

He first turned around to clarify that Yeonjun had his eyes fully shut and was in deep sleep. Then, he quietly pulled the covers over himself.

It was risky to do it while another person was in the room, especially when their beds were connected, but Yeonjun seemed like a deep sleeper. So he should be fine, right?

Beomgyu used his hand that was not injured to push into his own mouth, licking around the fingers intently. His eyes fluttered shut as he imagined the things that his lips were around to be another man's dick.

He was really horny now, rubbing himself against the bed whilst quietly whining because of the lack of stimulation. Unfortunately he had to keep his other arm still as he fears that it will fall off if he tries to use it.

The movement makes it so that the sheets fall off him, now exposing him to the air, but he couldn't give a single fuck anymore.

For a second he could hear Yeonjun groan, and he freezes completely, slightly panicking.

But the latter did not move any further or speak, so Beomgyu simply assumed that he was still asleep. Deciding his fingers were wet enough, he slowly slid his shorts, along with his underwear off.

He hadn't done this in a while, and he was quite nervous indeed. Letting out a shaky breath, he traced circles around his rim lightly.

Then all the sudden, Yeonjun rolls over, now even closer to Beomgyu. The boy could almost feel Yeonjun's hot breath but decides it's alright and continues, thrusting his index finger into his hole, eliciting light moans.

The problem was that, his prostate was really deep inside, and even if he had rather long and skinny fingers, he still could not find it after fingering himself for a good few minutes. So that was when he decided he was prepared enough, and reached inside of the plastic bag for his favourite object.

Yep, an artificial dick.

It was the only sex toy that Beomgyu owns as he was too shy to go to sex stores, and his parents could see if he bought any online.

He had received it for his birthday last year, and he actually yelled at his friend for it and told them that he would never even touch it.

But in reality, he loved to use it.

As seen now, he placed it upright on the bed, and slowly sunk onto it. He immediately moaned as it was entering areas he could never feel, but realised that he needed to keep it down because Yeonjun was basically right next to him.

He slapped his hands over his mouth to keep quiet, but also at the same time made himself lose balance, completely falling on top of the dildo as it hit his prostate dead on.

'Ahh!'

Oh shit, he was in trouble now.

Slowly, Beomgyu lifted himself up so that the pleasure was not so overwhelming, he turned his head equally as slowly to see if Yeonjun had awoken because of his squeaky lil scream, it was dark and he couldn't be completely sure, but if he did wake up, wouldn't he say something about the object currently fucked into Beomgyu's ass?

So clearly, Yeonjun is a deep sleeper.

Or so, he thought.

Yeonjun POV
Beomgyu is a real special person, Yeonjun thinks.

No, not only because of his looks of course, that would be shallow. It was because of how many fucking times he had already made Yeonjun (gay) panic in the span of a few hours.

He had pretended to fall asleep to avoid any further embarrassment. All was good, his buddy down there was finally calmed, until of course, Choi Beomgyu had to ruin it. Yeonjun first heard some unusual sounds that he decided to ignore until the other boy started to shuffle around, then came, sounds of clothing being taken off.

Yeonjun turned around.

He shouldn't have.

Nearly gasping, he quickly contained his noises and inspected the situation, the boy had also noticed him rolling over and he stopped his actions for a few seconds before deeming that Yeonjun is still asleep.

He of course, was not. He was to busy staring at the fingers that Beomgyu thrusted into himself. The light that seeped through the cracks of the door illuminated the room just enough for Yeonjun to notice how the boy's waist curves just right for him to see everything, his skin seemed just so smooth and Yeonjun had to resist the urge of getting his hands on.

He was unbelievably hard again. Would Beomgyu notice if he stuck his hands down his pants right now ? Probably not.

So that's what he did.

Listening to the little moans Beomgyu would make whenever the dildo hits that spot just right which makes him shake with pleasure, it seemed as though he himself was fucking him. Yeonjun was quite surprised but triumphant when he realised that his occasional grunts made Beomgyu moan just the tiniest bit louder.

Perhaps it was due to the prostate stimulation, that Beomgyu had came earlier than Yeonjun. Satisfied, the boy relaxed and fell back onto the bed, pulling out the dildo, he was extra careful and decided to put it back into the bag before he sleeps.

Yeonjun however, was having trouble coming as the boy has stopped. He was about to pick up the speed of his hand movements before noticing that Beomgyu is approaching, quickly , he pulled his hand out and rested it next to him.

Beomgyu's eyes were on him, his body inching closer, before he knew what to do, a hand was already underneath his sheets. Yeonjun had froze completely, he could feel Beomgyu's hands travelling from his chest to his abs, the boy quietly muttered something along the lines of 'thats hot' while tracing light circles. Then, it moved downwards even more, Yeonjun was shocked, he didn't know whether to be excited or frightened but holy shit Beomgyu's cute hands he used to do finger hearts with was now on his dick.

'He's hard...' Yeonjun could hear Beomgyu quietly whispering to himself. He didn't know whether to pretend to have woken up and stop the boy or to let him continue, but before he could even decide, the boy had already climbed beneath the sheets, in between his legs.

Holy shit.

He could feel Beomgyu breathe onto his now stone hard dick.

1120 words

I'm back !! :D