1

Yeonjun is currently standing outside of the gate, waiting for the new exchange student that will be staying at his house this year.

He impatiently taps his foot while looking at his phone. His parents were simply too nice and compassionate, and always accepting these exchange students. Despite the fact that they only have, a two bedroom and bathroom house.

Yes, Yeonjun deals with a stranger sleeping on a fold up bed in his room every year. It's often extremely awkward and weird, and he is unable to do the things that all teenage boys do, that is, fancying a wank.

Due to that, let's just say he is a bit, sexually frustrated.

The student that he will have this year is called Choi Beomgyu, they have the same surname so his parents already think that he is a part of their family. Yeonjun was only told that the boy was born in Korea, but grew up in London, and also that he was two years younger than him.

Just when Yeonjun thought about buying a coffee from a nearby Starbucks, people start emerging from the gate.

He looks around while holding the sign 'Choi Beomgyu' up. Having no idea what the actual person looks like, it was quite perculiar.

He notices eventually that there is a boy wearing a hoodie that covered his face nearly entirely, from the angle Yeonjun was looking from. He was dragging along a small pastel pink suitcase heading towards his way.

Wait lol, what's with the pink suitcase. That's so girly.

Yeonjun wants to laugh for a second, but immediately swallows it back in when the boy lifted his hood up.

He was so fucking pretty.

The boy had the most beautiful eyes Yeonjun had ever seen, he wanted to stare into them and count the stars inside of those brown orbs.

And his dimples are so cute dkcksiaosjd

Freezing on the spot, Yeonjun forgets basic manners and does not greet the boy. He just stood there like an idiot.

It was Beomgyu who spoke first, 'Hello, you must be Yeonjun-ssi, I'm Choi Beomgyu. I will be staying with you for the next few months.'

'Oh, alright. Nice to meet you.' Yeonjun snapped out of it and tried to avoid eye contact, 'Here, ill take your luggage for you.'

And so, Yeonjun grabs the very pink and smol suitcase. Blushing a manly shade of red.

That was so embarrassing. :0

During the car ride, none of them spoke a word, you could almost slice through the air that was so dense with awkwardness.

Yeonjun occasionally looked at the rear view mirror, and noticed that Beomgyu always seemed to be looking outside of the window. He was so curious, like an innocent child exploring a new garden of fantasy. His brown bangs were a bit messy from the plane ride, but fell gently over his glistening eyes.

Yeonjun's heart started beating more.

When they arrived home, Yeonjun's parents stood at the entrance and were ready to welcome the boy.

Beomgyu stepped out of the car eagerly, waving then going up to Yeonjun's parents.

'Hello! Eomoni*, Abeoji*! I'm Choi Beomgyu.'

.......

Everyone went silent immediately.

Noticing something was wrong, Beomgyu smiled awkwardly and looked towards Yeonjun. In which the boy replied with a 'wtf is wrong with u' look.

Beomgyu, a korean that's not so familiar with The Korean language, had just addressed Yeonjun's parents as, mother and father.

Speak about first impressions ey.

After a good few seconds, they all burst into laughter. Except, of course, the very confused Beomgyu.

'Beomgyu-ah, you don't call us eomoni and abeoji... that's what you would call your significant others parents.' Yeonjun's dad says as he puts his hand on the boy's shoulder.

'O-oh, my friend must have been joking with me then, I thought it meant uncle and Aunty. I'm so sorry...' Beomgyu said, obviously embarrassed.

'Yeah, but feel free to call us Eomoni and Abeoji if you become Yeonjun's wife.' Yeonjun's mother adds, in a very extra way.

Yeonjun blushes again hearing this, and sends his mother a glare, in which she ignores. He grabbed Beomgyu's suitcase and went into what was now his shared room.

He was going to be living under the same roof with an exchange student for another year now, but this time, it was an extremely pretty boy.

Definitely, both good and bad for the very gay person that is Yeonjun.

This story gonna have a hec amount of gay. Embrace urselves.

*Eomoni- A formal way of saying mum. This is how a wife would address her husbands mother.

*Abeoji- A formal way of saying dad. This is how a wife would address her husbands father.

-Aidan

The end, 893 words.