5 (M)

Yeonjun internally shrieks.

Beomgyu was currently planting kisses along the veins of his arousal, his soft hair lightly brushing against his groin with every movement. It felt like feathers provocatively caressing him and it was oh so amazing but utter torture.

He was debating whether to continue pretending to sleep or just fuck it and stuff his dick down the boy's throat. In case it was not evident enough, he was really hard.

Beomgyu probably realised he was awake anyways.

In thought, Yeonjun felt something warm and wet against his dick, Beomgyu already had his lips around the tip, the pleasure pulsates up his pelvis as he gasps out and grips a hold of the boy's chestnut hair.

Beomgyu flinches in response as Yeonjun forces his mouth wide open to welcome his length. The boy tries to back away only to be held in place firmly by a large pair of hands, keeping him still and unable to move an inch.

He stops trying to push his head back and gives in, reaching his hands out and tracing lightly around Yeonjun's thighs. Yeonjun immediately tenses, squeezing his legs and burying his fingers deeper into the boy's hair.

As Beomgyu took a few deep breaths, he could feel the veins pulse against the roof of his mouth, his tongue, and even exploring down further, on his throat. His eyes flutter shut as he carefully hides his teeth, getting to work and bobbing his head up and down.

Yeonjun, unable to see what was going on beneath the sheets, jolts up in surprise but responds with a not so well controlled thrust, putting tears into Beomgyu's eyes. The pleasure successfully convinces him and he fucks into the boy's mouth, a few occasional grunts escaping him.

It was absolutely mind blowing, he was fucking into this amazingly warm wetness, with a tongue naughtily wriggling around. Yeonjun was unsure that after this, could he ever go back to using his hands again?

Rational thought wasn't needed in this situation but Yeonjun thought, am I really getting my dick sucked by the exchange student on the first day? It was quite outrageous but simply what had happened, yes, I am getting my dick sucked by the exchange student on the first day.

Then Yeonjun is reminded of all the little tricks Beomgyu had played on him today, he then remembers his long contained sexual frustrations.

Anger sparks.

Almost out of revenge, he pushes his hips up and thrusts roughly, groaning as a new wave of pleasure hits him. At this point he didn't care if his parents could hear him, this was worth it.

The boy between his legs lets out short little moans everytime Yeonjun fucks into his little mouth and Yeonjun could tell he's hit the back of Beomgyu's throat, but this was no time to be a gentleman.

Although he attempted to last longer to prove to Beomgyu his capabilities, it had been long since his dick had such well deserved affection. Yeonjun's legs wrapped around Beomgyu's neck tightly as his lower abdomen clench, nearing climax.

He pulls out in a hurry as his head throws back, the sweat sticking his hair onto his forehead tamely.

Yeonjun didn't know whether the timing was correct, he had avoided choking Beomgyu with his load but was not quick enough to prevent his cum from going all over the boy's face.

He could hear the panting beneath the sheets as he pulls it over to uncover Beomgyu.

Woah...

Suddenly, Yeonjun does not regret the slightest giving Beomgyu a facial with his cum.

He had never seen anything like this even in porn, let alone in real life. Beomgyu had a pinkish shade of red surrounding his eyes from the tears forced out by a dick down his throat.

Then, his eyes move up to meet Yeonjun's.

And Yeonjun feels a rush of heat heading towards his lower regions.

His load was everywhere, on the boy's messily handled hair, on the tip of his refined nose, and down, near his mouth which took his dick so well.

And if that wasn't enough, Beomgyu licks his lips.

'Wow, it's very thick.'

.....

759 words

Sorry, this chapter is kinda short but I just wanted to update !!

-Aidan