8

The school had organised a trip to gyeonggi-do, a way for them to compensate the students for giving them cruel exams and assessments. And because Beomgyu had arrived with good timing, he was allowed to also travel along with the school.

Now, Yeonjun's family deemed that Beomgyu was of royalty and couldn't dare take care of himself properly. His mother was hurriedly packing Beomgyu's suitcase whilst screaming at his father to grab the remaining stash of their pantry.

To this, Yeonjun says, what thy fuck.

'Ahh my baby Beomgyu take care on this trip, make sure to stick to Yeonjun and if he decides to be a dick make sure to text me!' Yeonjun's mother says, whilst snatching the food from his husband and packing endless amounts of snacks into Beomgyu's backpack.

'Okay auntie, I'll be careful, don't worry!!' Beomgyu innocently smiles at Yeonjun's mother, before averting his gaze towards the older boy and fluttering his eyes at him.

Yeonjun raised his eyebrows, reaching out to grab the boy's arm before his mother's voice abruptly ruptured his eardrums.

'Yah! Choi Yeonjun go pack your own suitcase!'

With all that has been happening, Beomgyu felt clearly more like the real child here.

Yeonjun decided that he didn't want to get out of his pile of salt yet.

....

Yeonjun had managed to save  Beomgyu from the girls who were practically dragging him to sit with them on the trip. He knew the boy would not be able to say no and Choi Yeonjun was very much different to Choi Beomgyu, a cold glare was enough to mute the entire bus and Yeonjun literally makes the ":^)" face at Beomgyu. In which the boy responds with a chuckle, leaning backwards onto the seat.

It was quite early in the morning, the sun gently seeping through the windows and casting itself onto Beomgyu.

How pretty, Yeonjun thinks. Unknowingly smiling, he realises that maybe the boy isn't so bad after all, that he was very cute and they could get along.

Until of course, his little devil horns showed through his soft, blonde hair.

Initially, the bus trip was calm and smooth-sailing, an occasional conversation or two between some of his classmates. Yeonjun was listening to his new playlist with both his AirPods in, shutting his eyes for some well deserved rest.

As the boy next to him shuffled around, he noticed that Beomgyu still smelt very nice, but the scent was different today, it was relaxing yet made his mind foggy.

As Yeonjun's mind began to wonder, he had somehow imagined himself in a dimly lit room, indeed an ambiguous atmosphere.

His surrounding noises reverberates in his ears as he squints his eyes to adjust to the dark, everything was so trippy and he just wanted to sleep.

Taking a few more steps, Yeonjun is met with a door. At this distance, he could hear abnormally heavy breathing and a series of rather questionable sounds. In curiosity, Yeonjun leans towards the door. But as he touched it, the door had opened itself.

Yeonjun falls forwards but quickly regains his balance, stumbling, he looks up.

What the fuck.