2

Yeonjun helps Beomgyu unpack his clothes as the latter relaxes on the
sofa-soon to be bed with a glass of lemonade that yeonjun's mother had gave him.

'Yeonjun-ssi, your mom is so nice.' Beomgyu says, clearly enjoying the life.

'Thanks...?' Yeonjun replies awkwardly once more.

He realised that, not only does Beomgyu own a pink suitcase, he also owns... quite a few pink clothes of his own. Dang, he must like pink.

They resume the awkward silence, that is, until Yeonjun grabs a plastic bag that felt strange. He could not work out what objects were in it.

Almost immediately, Beomgyu jumped up and ripped the bag from his grip, stuffing it back into the suitcase. Realising the strangeness of such action, he nervously speaks, 'J-just, keep it there please, Yeonjun-ssi.'

And smiles at him.

That radiant smile attacks Yeonjun in an instant, and he forgets about the plastic bag because all that is in his mind right now, is that fucking smile. 'Okay then!'

Yeonjun walks out of the room, covering his face like an anime girl.

With that, Beomgyu sighs in relief.

(What do you think is in that plastique bag?)

The parents decide that Yeonjun should show Beomgyu around the neighbourhood and perhaps go for a walk in the parks. Which Beomgyu happily says yes to and energetically gets ready to go.

Seeing this, Yeonjun's parents come to a conclusion that the boy is indeed the cutest fluff ball ever and goes into one of those 'aww' moments.

Yeonjun, on the other hand, kept wanting to look at the boy, but was scared that he would appear creepy. It was out of characteristic for Choi Yeonjun to be this shy and awkward, but he was actually scared to talk to Beomgyu. The boy was simply too breathtaking and oxygen is unfortunately required for vocal chords to vibrate to produce speech. Yeonjun bro, you gotta man up.

He gave himself an internal pep talk, and finally started a conversation with the pretty boy about his school and the curriculum of Korea. They walked along the path and stopped when they realised there was a popsicle stall. The man waved at them, they waved back.

'It's getting a bit hot, so could we perhaps...' Beomgyu suggests.

And Yeonjun agrees, which is something he would come to regret very soon.

Beomgyu had bought a peach popsicle, which was a shade of light pinkish yellow with a bit of brown. Like human skin, but more specifically, an adolescent dick.

The pretty boy was currently sat down on a nearby bench. And Yeonjun couldn't take his eyes away from him when the said male licked the popsicle from bottom to top in a rather suggestive manner.

It was almost as if Beomgyu was doing it on purpose, intentionally licking the popsicle in that way to seduce Yeonjun. But again, its probably just because Yeonjun is a hormonal male and thinks everything is sexual.

But then, Beomgyu pushes half of the popsicle into his mouth, sucking it. His pouty lips were now red from the cold, and it looked so damn kissable. Yeonjun awkwardly shifted to the side a little, unfortunately for him, he was wearing skinny jeans today.

Beomgyu continued to suck on the ice and even started to push it in further, his eyes met Yeonjun's and for a second, Yeonjun had the hallucination that the thing Beomgyu was actually sucking on, was his dick.

He was noticeably hard, in a way that would make it impossible for Beomgyu to not know that. And if anyone walked closer to the two boys, they would see it too.

'hah.' Beomgyu lets out a faint sound that could be easily interpreted as a moan whilst he subtly thrusted the popsicle. He could see Yeonjun swallow nervously and he smirks in triumph.

After the finishing of the unholy item that is a peach popsicle. Yeonjun was full on blushing and had an evident boner, all thanks to Choi Beomgyu.

'Thank you for buying me a popsicle! Lets go back now.' Beomgyu smiles innocently once more, as if nothing had happened just now.

As if he didn't just deepthroat a popsicle.

Yeonjun follows behind when Beomgyu starts walking, letting out a low growl.

Fine, you want to be like that aye?

Lol I literally made Beomgyu deepthroat a popsicle what have I done? he's only a child.

But I'm not sorry :D

-Aidan

The end, 831 words.