p a r t five

edited. 

>>>> LISA <<<<

"Are you hungry?" He asked when I quietly sat on the chair and stared at my hands.

No fucking way, I haven't ate like in 5 days you stupid asshole.

"Well. I brought you some food. I forgot that if I want to keep you alive I need to feed you." He laughed and threw a paper bag with food on the table.

Ha. Ha. So funny.

I didn't touch the bag just because I didn't want him to feel more powerful with food.
He smirked and walked out of the room.
And at the same moment when the door closed I grabbed the bag and took out a burger, fries, and a bottle with cola.

I began to eat the burger and I even closed my eyes from the pleasure of food in my mouth after all these painful days.

When I finished I finally felt better than a few minutes ago.
I stood up looked at a mirror that stood in the corner of the room. I looked like a witch to be honest.

My hair was messy, my eyes were red from crying and yeah, I didn't look so good like I was before coming to this place.

"You need to take a shower and get some new clothes." I shivered when I heard his voice from the other side of the room.

No shit, Sherlock.

"Come with me." He held my hand and we both walked out of the room.

We walked along the corridor. I could feel how his eyes were glaring at my back.

"Left door."

I opened the door as he said and found a quite good looking bathroom.

"Here are some clothes and...Other girly things." I widened my eyes when he gave me a bag.

He chuckled and walked out of the room.

When I was about to close the door he stopped it and whispered to my ear.
"I will join you next time, don't worry, Lizzy."

He kissed my cheek and closed the door.

"Fuck this shit." I whispered and looked inside the bag.

Surprise, surprise!
There were a few normal clothes!
But most of them were those kind of clothes that showed off a really big part of my cleavage or stomach. He also put a few pairs of knickers and lingerie.

Then I found a shaver, some makeup and...
Okay, this was way too creepy.

Tampons.

Well, at least I won't need to ask him about them if I will stay here for a longer time...

"Fuck!" I yelled when realization hit me.

Did he use a damn protection?

I slapped myself in the face and collapsed on the ground crying.

______

I went out of the bathroom with red eyes and my new clothes on. A black shirt and black jeans.

"You smell so good." He suddenly whispered from behind me and his hand were already around my waist.

I couldn't hold it anymore and pushed him away from me.

"You fucking idiot!" I screamed and turned to look at him.

"Do you want me to get pregnant is this why you kidnapped me?" I screamed and tried to punch him in the face.

He gripped my wrist and glared at me.

"First." He gripped my neck.

"Don't you dare to yell at me."

He leaned me to the wall.
His face was now inches from mine.

"Second." He lifted his eyebrows.
"I used protection."

I awkwardly looked down on the ground.

"So you did..." I whispered embarrassed by my actions.

"You know you've been a bad girl right now?" He smirked and kissed my neck.

I shivered.
"Yes.."
"Yes who?" He yelled and pressed me harder against the wall.
"Daddy!" I hissed.

<><><><>
I'm so sorry for such bad chapters 🙈
WHO watched the Livestreaaam?
Of course youuu!

Did you like it?

WHO cried when the Livestreaam ended?
Of course youuu!

WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO CRINGED WHEN BEN ASKED ABOUT FANFICS HOLY SHIT!!!

Okay, ILYSFM like really, it's been such a short time, but the reads and votes and of course your support keeps growing, and I'm such a happy girl rn <3

I will try to update one more chapter this week, so be ready!
And like always:

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored