p a r t twelve

edited.

Guuuyyys, I don't know what is happening it's 14K reads on this DAMN BOOK AND I'M SO HAPPY I KNOW I'M THE WORST UPDATER ever but I am really trying to get you a new chapter as fast as I can! It's really hard for me because the wifi on my phone is broken and I just hate writing stories on my laptop but here I am trying to do this for you so YA BETTER BE NICE NOW OR I CALL DADDY LIAM

okay, sorry, love ya lots this is so amazing holy shit okay here it is bye i'm annoying

<><><><><>

>>>>LISA<<<<

I didn't know what time it was but I was sure that I was locked in here for a really long time. My hands were hurting from the handcuffs and I tried to get them off. Of course it didn't work. I was so done with everything.

I decided from this day on I will keep going to that door and try all the codes I can imagine. Of course, I didn't really want to meet Louis there again or even worse - Liam.

Daddy.

I sighed.

I was hungry and thirsty. It felt like I haven't ate for days.

I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but it wasn't so easy when you're literally sitting on a cold and hard ground handcuffed.

After realizing it's a bad place to sleep I tried to get those handcuffs off again.

''Someone help me!'' I shouted and my eyes filled with tears again.

No! Stop crying! Stand up and face him! Everything will be okay...

Lizzy..

His voice kept echoing in my head.

Why did he take me? Why me?

Why did I go to the damn cinema that night?

Does my family even search for me?

Why didn't I just let him kill me?

Why? Why?

''Please, help me!'' I shouted again and just let the tears stream down my face.

''Lisa?'' I heard a voice from the other side of the door.

I just wished he didn't open the door. Anyone but not him...

''Oh, babe, I'm so sorry I forgot I locked you up here.'' He ran to me and unlocked the handcuffs.

''Forgot? You fucking forgot?! Then why don't you just fucking let me go if you even forget me in some dark and cold room all tied up and-''

''Ókay, Lizzy, just listen to me now. First - remember the rules, two - let me explain!'' He shouted.

''Explain? There's nothing you can explain! You're a crazy bastard, Liam, you would have let me fucki-''

I didn't end the sentence because he took off the handcuffs and roughly leaned me into the wall.

''You're breaking so many rules right now, Lizzy. If you was another girl I would have killed you already.'' He smirked when he felt how I shivered.

''Then why don't you kill me like those others?'' I said quietly.

''The others weren't that special like you.''

''Ánd why am I special?'' I rolled my eyes and his face neared mine.

''Because you're mine. My property. I found you, and I took you with me. All those other girls were from other men but you...You're all mine. Every piece of your body.'' His hands began to slide down my thighs.

''Don't touch me, please.'' I shivered.

''If you only could beg me to fuck you like that...'' He kissed my neck and took a few steps back ''Come to the kitchen, you're hungry.''

I quietly walked beside him and tried to hold my anger that was boiling inside.

<><><>

We both sat in the kitchen and I awkwardly ate the pasta he got me.

His eyes scanned every move I made and he smirked every time my eyes met his.

I drank about two glasses of water and looked at him.

''Can I ask you a question?'' 

''No.''

I rolled my eyes and asked anyways:

''How long was I locked up in that room and why didn't you get me out of it for so long?''

''You were there for almost two days. I didn't get you out because I was really drunk and didn't remember shit. But when I woke up I searched for you and then I heard your soft voice calling for help.''

''Idiot.''

''Well, you deserved it after you fucked Louis.''

My whole body froze.

''How do you know?'' I asked quietly.

''Babe, I know everything.'' He smirked and stood up.

I stood up and ran to him.

''Where's Louis?'' I shouted and pushed him.

''That bastard got what he deserved! And you - get ready to be fucked so hard so that you will forget his damn name! I will be back in ten minutes.''

He left me in the kitchen and I collapsed on the ground crying.

<><><><><><>

BOOOOOOOM!

I missed writing! And it wasn't that hard to do it on my laptop, lol.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and get ready for more!

Love ya lots!

P.S.: I'm still sad about Zayn, but I got over it... The fantastic four needs our support now! :)

Q: Should I still have him in my story?

Have a nice week!

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored