p a r t four

edited.

<><><><><>

I'm sorry, I'm so bad at writing.
<><><><><>

<<<< LISA >>>>

A big wave of pain rushed trough my lower region after my all clothes were removed. I screamed and the tears automatically started to drop out of my eyes.

"Oh, I got a virgin." He chuckled and kept going slowly.

"Scream my name, darling. Let me hear how much your Daddy can pleasure you." He yelled and after a few moments, the pain replaced a strange pleasure.

My eyes shut and my lips couldn't hold back a moan when he kept going faster.

"Say it!" He smacked my thighs.

"Daddy!" I cried out and my head started to spin because of the pressure.

And before I could let that pressure go, he moved out of me and stood up from the bed, slipping his jeans back.

I just stared at him questioningly, when he looked back at me smirking.

"Bad girls don't get everything they want." He walked to a dresser and took the 'lovely' whip out from there.

My heart started to beat faster when he neared me and smirked.

"Now when you're my girl you need to follow some rules. I think you can learn them better in this way."

A quick pain shot trough my thighs.

"Rule number one." He came closer.

"Listen to your daddy." Smack.

"Rule number two."

"Do everything what your daddy says." Smack.

"Rule number three."

"Call me only daddy." Smack.

"Rule number four."

"Please...stop." I cried out. Smack.

"You can only talk when your daddy lets you."

"Rule number five."

"Pleasure your daddy." He laughed and hit my body again.

The pain was now all over my lower region.

"Rule number six."

"Don't try tell anyone about this." Smack.

"Rule number seven."

"Don't dare to run away from me." Double smack. "This is a really good rule for you." He chuckled.

"If you break any of these rules, you will get punished." When he saw how I widened my eyes, he added: "Really bad."

"So now dear, Lizzy, repeat all the rules." He leaned closer to my neck and pressed his lips on my skin.

He sucked on it and I let out a moan. After a few seconds he stood up and looked back at me enjoying my new little mark.

"I'm still waiting." He showed me the whip.

And the pain lasted for hours and hours until I finally learned all the rules.

<><><><>

I hope you like the new cover!!!

And like always:

THANK YOU FOR READING [insert 'this shit']!

•VOTE• if you got wet...when you spilled your drink

•COMMENT• if you didn't spill your drink

•SHARE• if you didn't do anything bc bored