I wish it could be as easy as so many people think is should be to tell Jae about us, but it isn't being in my position. Especially knowing how Jae is, she already doesn't like Jungkook and I being friends.

"Well, as of right now I don't think that it will be required that you distract my brother. Jimin said that we could try to see each other during the week, so hopefully Jungkook will want to go with his girl this week." I lick my lips and try not to smile, knowing that I'm Jungkook's girl makes me feel so nice. "Yeah, maybe." I nod. "Mmm." She starts and I look at her.

"That kinda means that we can't hang out as much anymore during the week, we can hang out if Jimin and I don't want to hang out. Which most likely will be all week." I stare at her in disbelief. Just goes to show how easily she is willing to give me up for some dick, Jimin and his dick. Why is it that I've always known that this would happen if Jimin came into the picture?

I know how much Jae likes him, now her whole life revolves around him. And I'll just have to be here when she decides she wants to be my friend, when she isn't doing acrobatics in her bed with that mut.

I know I should be happy because that means that I could literally be with Jungkook all the time, but the fact that she immediately jumped to that conclusion and it's so easy for her to just not need me anymore.. Boggles my mind. "Please don't get mad at me." She frowns, and I wonder if she actually means it.

"I'm not mad, I'm just honestly thinking about how you're going to get Jungkook to leave." I try to hide the fact that I'm a little butt hurt that she would instantly choose Jimin over me. Only because he has a fucking penis, I bet he thinks it's amazing and shit but it's not. He's probably just lucky that Jae was a virgin and has never had anything better.

Oh my gosh, why am I thinking about this. I have to really just accept that Jae doesn't need me when she has Jimin. It sounds harsh but this is the reality now, and I can't act like I didn't have anything to do with this. I was the one that told her that there was something going on with him, I was the one that told her that he seemed to have a thing for her, I was the one that pushed her to talk to him.

I'm the one that played Cupid.

I had a big part in this, I put this on our relationship and I just have to let this run out. I have to let her see who he really is and get bored of him, haha.. I have such high expectations of her. "I don't know, I don't know if he's been talking to that girl. I don't even know who she is or what she looks like. I wonder a lot about her and if she is nice, I wonder if I'd like her."

She licks her lips, "Honestly, I want to ask him who it is."  My mouth goes dry, her eyebrows knit. "The only person I've seen him talk to is you." she looks me up and down, as if disgusted. "Don't forget that you're the one forcing me on your brother, don't get any ideas." I quickly say out of nervousness. "No, ew.. I wasn't thinking of you and my brother."

That hits me in my heart and stomach. Why is it that she can say 'ew' about Jungkook and I, but it's not ew about her and Jimin. Honestly, I should be saying ew to her because literally their relationship is just a sex thing. It isn't even a relationship. I could bet that they literally had sex all night and morning, they didn't even have a single conversation.

I bet the only conversation they had was, 'does this feel good?', 'Yes'. "I was thinking that you could ask him who it is, so I can talk to her and tell her she should hang out with my brother." She then chuckles. "I bet if Jungkook ever lost his virginity, he would be all over her like a little baby." Wow, sounds familiar doesn't it? You with Jimin.

"I don't think guys are like that." I say. She looks at me, "What?" She asks. "Yeah, guys aren't all that with virginity. I mean, maybe your brother would care.. But not other guys, like how guys don't really care about whose virginity they take." Her eyebrows knit, "Are you trying to tell me that Jimin didn't care?" Well, she jumped on it really quick.